Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Warehousing with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. Bonded warehouses are not specially desingned for Imort/ Export Goods
2. Benefits of warehouse is Creation of employmentmeans _____
3. Benefits of warehouse is Facilitates sale of goods means _____
4. Benefits of warehouse is Reduces risk of loss means _____
5. Powders and liquids are best stored in __________?
7. The issues faced by warehouses includes
8. Is there any difference between Storage and Warehousing
9. Warehouse which located at only one location But serves the whole region is
10. In Flipkart facility the goods are moved within premises using
11. What shouldn't be the quality of warehouse manager
12. In cooperative warehouses special discounts are provided to cooperative society members
13. Benefits of warehouse is Useful for small businessmen means _____
14. Transportation is________
15. Transportation functionality includes _________
16. When you want to get the goods which have just arrived you go to ...
17. The opposite of loading is ...
18. When you ship an item you ...
19. The place where you wrap the goods is the ...
20. If you need to order some more goods, who do you call ?
21. If the customer is not happy with his goods he can ask for a ...
22. When you make a booking you
23. Today you need to prepare
25. Which of the following type of warehouses are situated at Airports and Seaports ?
26. The warehouses owned and managed by the Manufacturers or Traders to store exclusively their own stock of goods are known as
27. The type of warehouses that can be set up only after obtaining a licence from the government is :
28. A trader of India has imported goods from USA, but he is not in a position to pay import duty immediately. In which type of warehouse can he keep the goods ?
29. The benefits of public warehousing includes ...?
31. Which type of business services is used to create place utility ?
32. State true or false . Indian post and telegraph department provides various postal services across India .
33. Food Corporation Of India , state trading corporation and central warehousing corporation are examples of which warehousing .
34. Which of the following function shows that a warehouse receives and consolidates , materials / goods from different production plants and dispatches the same to a particular customer on a single transportation shipment .
35. Which of the following are the functions of warehousing ?
36. Which of the following is not a need for a warehouse ?
37. What is private warehouses
38. What is Government Warehouses
39. What is Public Warehouses
40. What is Bonded Warehouses
41. What is Co-operative Warehouses
42. Benefits of warehouse is protection of goods means _____
43. Benefits of warehouse is Regular flow of goods means _____
44. Benefits of warehouse is Continuity in production means _____
45. Benefits of warehouse is Convenient location means _____
46. Benefits of warehouse is Easy handling means _____
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends