Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Virus with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. Viruses are non-living because
2. What happens in the lysogenic cycle?
3. The organism that a virus enters and uses is called a
4. A tiny non-living particle that invades and then multiplies inside of a living cell is called a:
6. What was used to make the smallpox vaccine?
7. The smallest and simpliest forms of life are called
8. What are the parts of a virus?
9. A virus is __________ a cell.
10. What does a virus have on the inside?
11. An organism that lives in or on another is called a
12. A virus invades and reproduces inside a living...
13. What does a virus have on the outside?
15. One reason that viruses are considered to be nonliving is that they are not made of ______.
16. How could you describe the size of a virus?
17. Antibiotics kill viruses
18. What do viruses have in common with living cells? They both...
19. Which of the following occurs after a virus attaches to a host cell in the viral reproduction process?
20. What provides direct energy for the virus?
21. Which country has the most corona virus cases in the world?
22. Which country has the most people died by corona virus?
23. How many corona virus cases are there in the world up to April 6th?
24. How many people in the world were killed by covid up to April 6th?
25. How many people in Vietnam are recovered from covid up to April 6th?
26. How many poeple died by covid in Vietnam?
27. How many coronavirus cases were there in Vietnam on April 6th?
28. What should we do to prevent covid-19?
29. What can we do to prevent Covid-19?
30. Which of these is caused by a virus?
31. Viruses attach only to a particular host because of the presence of
32. A virus in the lysogenic state can be forced into the lytic cycle by
33. Choose the correct order of lytic cycle steps
attachment, injection, assembly, synthesis, lysis
attachment, injection, synthesis, assembly, lysis
attachment, injection, assembly, lysis, synthesis
attachment, lysis, assembly, synthesis, injection
34. Which cycle of a virus is most destructive to the host?
35. A virus's genetic material is surrounded by
36. Viruses are shaped like
37. Viruses are considered
38. What is the 1st step of virus infection?
39. Viruses are made up of
40. What happens in the lytic cyle?
41. Which viral life cycle kills its host cell by lysing?
42. What part of a virus is the protein capsule that houses the genetic material (DNA/RNA)?
44. Which best describes the basic structure of a virus?
45. The capsid of a virus protects the virus from the external environment. What structure is this similar to in a plant cell?
46. Which statement regarding viruses is true?
47. It is a software used to prevent, detect and remove destructive programs in a computer.
48. These are the options after your computer is scanned for virus.
49. This is a type of virus that infects .exe, .dll, .bin and .sys.
50. Some symptoms of a computer infected with a computer virus.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends