Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Thalassemia with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. Which type of thalassemia disease is Cooley anaemia?
2. Alpha thalassemia can be ______________________.CHOOSE ONE
3. Which type of hemoglobin does B-thalassemia affect?
4. Which of the following is NOT a symptom of B-thalassemia?
5. What was the allocation ratio in the RCT (Luspatercept Vs Placebo) ?
6. The most common SE of grade 3 or higher in the luspatercept are:
7. What color is your blood without oxygen?
8. Which ones are cell and tissue hereditary ?
9. As the anemia become worst, more experience will be faced such as ?
10. Sarcoidosis may generally appears in the ?
11. What are the causes of lipoma ?
12. What all treatments can be given to thalassemia patients?
13. Which is not a function of Blood
14. What percentage of your blood is plasma?
15. What is the volume of blood in the ave female?
16. Which of the following are fragments that help stop bleeding when a blood vessel is damaged?
17. How many O2 molecules can a Hemoglobin carry?
18. Which of the following is not a trigger to release EPO?
19. When you damage a blood vessel what is the first thing that happens?
20. Which anemia is due to the destruction or inhibition of red bone marrow?
21. Which cell type will make Antibodies?
22. Which blood type has both A and B antibodies?
23. Which of the following conditions is due to the increased viscosity of the blood
24. What do you call a freely floating clot in the blood stream
25. How many miles in a 3 mile race?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends