Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Sports with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. Holkar Trophy is associated with which sport?
2. Term Chinaman is related to which sports ?
3. With which game does Davis Cup is associated
4. Who is the first Indian woman to win an Asian Games gold in 400m run
5. The first Indian to cross seven important seas by swimming ____ ?
6. Wellington Trophy is related to which game ?
7. What is the name of person which controls a football match
8. With which game does Santosh Trophy is associated
9. The National Game of Japan is
10. The 2017 Indian Premier League (IPL 2017) first match on 5 April, 2017 was held in ?
11. The name Kunjarani Devi is associated with
12. Which one of the following Cricketers has been declared by the ICC as 'Cricketer of the Twentieth Century '
13. Nehru trophy is related to which game?
14. Against which team did Virender Sehwag make his one day international debut
15. The term ' Gambit ' is associated with
16. Which was the 1st non test playing country to beat India in an international match
17. How many times did Geet Sethi win the IBSF World Billiards title?
18. Dizzy is the nickname of what Australian player
19. Which batsman started his international cricketing career at the age of 16
20. The Indian football team made its first appearance at Olympics in
21. Where did MS Dhoni make his ODI debut ?
22. Pravin Amre and Vinod Kambli played for which province in south Africa
23. Who was first president of BCCI
24. Oval stadium in England is associated with
25. Who is the only cricketer to score two successive centuries in a world cup?
26. The 9th South Asian Federation Games were held in which of the following cities
27. Ezra cup is associated with which sports?
28. ' Queen's berry rules ' is the name given to the rules in
29. Which of the following countries has not been a host of Asian Games
30. How long are professional Golf Tour Players allotted per shot?
31. Who is appointed as ambassador for ICC Women's world cup 2017 by the ICC ?
32. Which of the following International Tennis Tournaments is held on grass court?
33. Boat race is a famous festival game of
34. Double fault is associated with which game
35. " Hopman cup " is related to which sports ?
36. Who has scored the most Test hundreds ever
37. Which team won the 10th Indian Premier League trophy 2017 ?
38. Badminton is national game of which country?
39. Where did Yuvaraj Singh make his ODI debut
40. Derby Cup is associated with which game?
41. Monica Seles is associated with which of the following games
42. What is the middle name of the world class batsman Sachin Tendulkar
43. Who received the Wisden Award for the 'Indian Cricketer of the 20th Century?
44. Which is the only woman to have won the three Wimbledon titles in a row
45. Who was the first Indian to qualify for olympics?
46. Birdie, eagle and albatross are all terms used in ______.
47. Birdie, eagle and albatross are all terms used in ______.
48. In the match between India and Pakistan at Jaipur on 02-10-1983, which new rule was introduced
49. Dhanraj Pillay is related to which sports ?
50. India won its first Olympic hockey gold in
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends