Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Software Testing with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Software Testing MCQ
1. In coin problem where to occur Data Defect
2. Which tool would you use if a programmer wanted to express algorithm visually?
3. Integration bugs occur when the interfaces are integrated in between the assumed tested components
4. Acceptance testing is also known as
5. Which of the following is non-functional testing?
6. Beta testing is done at
7. Which is Deductive Process
8. A ________ is the smallest testable piece of software that can be compiled
9. A _________ is an integrated aggregate of one or more units
10. The path segment for which every node is visited atmost once is said to be
11. Unit testing is done by
12. Which of the following is black box testing
13. Which of the following is not used in measuring the size of the software
14. By collecting ________ during software testing, it is possible to develop meaningful guidelines to halt the testing process.
15. What is normally considered as an adjunct to the coding step
16. In which testing level the focus is on customer usage?
17. Validation refers to the set of tasks that ensure that software correctly implements a specific function.
18. What is the difference between Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC)?
19. Integration bugs occur when the interfaces are integrated in between the assumed tested components
20. Which one of the following characteristics of software products being developed is not a symptom of software crisis?
21. During software development, which factor is most crucial ?
22. Software engineering approach is used to achieve:
23. If requirements are easily understandable and defined, which model is best suited?
24. Attributes of Product Revision
25. A ....................... can be regarded as any failure to address end-user requirements.
26. Reliability of a software system derives from ............ and .............
27. The customer may provide insufficient or incorrect information causes
28. The other name for bug is known as..................
29. Software testing consists of how many principles?
31. The overall description of what the product does, and how it should behave(Input/Output), is incorrect, ambiguous, and /or incomplete.
32. DESIGN DEFECTS example
33. Coin problem consists of Control Logic & Sequencing defect
34. Static testing, the product is tested by humans using just the source code and not the executables or binaries.
35. A predicate whose truth value can change as a result of the processing is said to be
36. The logical function evaluated at a decision is called____________
37. _______ loop is a combination of nested loops
38. ___________ loops fall between single and nested loops with respect to test cases
39. A __________is a program point at which the control flow can diverge
40. ____________ designs the system and is accountable to the buyer
41. Which Phase in Tester life state there is no difference between testing and debuggin
42. Switch is a multi way decision statements
43. ----- testing finds how many functions are covered by test cases
44. necessary to have test cases that exercise each Boolean expression and have test cases test produce the TRUE and FALSE paths.
45. Path Coverage= No of of path exercised/Total No of of path in the program
46. Statement coverage may not indicate “true coverage”.
47. Generate test data to make the program enter the sequential block, to make it go through the entire block
48. Code coverage testing involves designing and executing test cases and finding out the percentage of code that is covered by testing.
49. The developer can perform certain obvious tests, knowingthe input variables and the corresponding expected output Variables
50. Each defect and frequency of occurrence must be recorded after testing.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends