Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Social science with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Social science MCQ
1. What kind of movement was launched by the tribal peasants of Gudem Hills in Andhra Pradesh?
2. NAME THE BEVERAGE CROPS THAT CAME DURING THOUSAND YEAR PERIOD
3. THE HAND WRITTEN DOCUMENTS ARE CALLED
4. THE PLACE WHERE OLD MANUSCRIPTS ARE STORED ARE CALLED
5. NAME THE TECHNOLIGICAL CHANGES CAME TO INDIA DURING THOUSAND YEAR PERIOD
8. The most important measure of economic growth is...
9. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) ONLY refers to the total value of FINAL goods and services produced in a country in one year
11. It is an example of a finished good or service.
13. National Income is a measure of
14. Primary sector consist of
15. ............ approach is the value added by each intermediate good is summed to estimate the value of the final good
16. How do you say "después" in English?
17. Which one sector is highest employment in the GDP?
18. What does "before" mean in Spanish?
19. Gross value added at current prices for services sector is estimated at ................ lakh crore in 2018-19
20. How do you say "siglo" in English?
21. India is .............. larger producer in agricultural product
22. What does "periods" mean in Spanish?
23. India's life expectancy at birth in .................. years
24. How do you say "Prehistoria" en inglés?
25. Which one is a trade policy?
26. What does "caves" mean in Spanish?
28. How do you say "cazar" in English?
29. In industrial sector, India's world rank is ______
30. What does "to fish" mean in Spanish?
31. How do you say "pinturas" in English?
32. What does "tools" mean in Spanish?
33. How do you say "descubrir" in English?
34. What does "fire" mean in Spanish?
35. How do you say "rueda" in English?
36. What does "Writing" mean in Spanish?
37. How do you say "Edad Antigua" in English?
38. What does "civilisation" mean in Spanish?
39. How do you say "griegos" in English?
40. What does "romans" mean in Spanish?
41. How do you say "ciudades" in English?
42. What does "democracy" mean in Spanish?
43. Why was the Simon Commission sent to India?
44. Why was Alluri Sitarama Raju well known?
45. Why did General Dyer open fire on peaceful crowd in Jallianwalla Bagh? Mark the most important factor.
46. People lived in caves and were nomadic in:
47. The Ancient History began...
48. Prehistory is divided into...
49. One of the reasons to study History is...
50. People became sedentary in:
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends