The natural sciences, which include physics, biology, and chemistry, are distinct from social science. Individuals and societies are examined in social science rather than in physical science, which studies the physical environment. Interpretation and qualitative research methods are more common in certain academic fields of study.
Academic fields in social sciences focus on the study of human society. In this field of study, researchers look at how individuals interact with one other and with the world around them.
The study of social sciences helps us understand how society functions, from the reasons of economic development and unemployment to the factors that make individuals content. For a variety of reasons, this knowledge is critical. Additionally, it aids in the formulation of business and governmental policy.
The social sciences include:
- Political science
- Social psychology
Importance of Social Science
Businesses may benefit greatly from knowing about the evolution of social science topics such as human behavior, relationships, and attitudes. To understand business, you need to know about economics. Some of the biggest companies in the world are increasingly looking for behavioral economists that utilize psychology to evaluate and forecast the economic decision-making processes of individuals and institutions.
Demographics, political science, and sociology are just a few of the numerous social science themes that are regularly used in business applications. Theories of human behavior from these subjects, such as advertising and marketing, are frequently incorporated into the advertising and marketing industries.
Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Social science with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Social science MCQ
1. The thinnest layer of the earth is.
2. Why was Alluri Sitarama Raju well known?
3. Assertion(A): It was declared that 26 January 1930 would be celebrated as a independence day when people's work to be taken up tries to struggle for complete independence.Reason (R): Mahatma Gandhi had to find a way to delete this abstract idea of freedom to more concrete issues of everyday life
4. In India, from Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh the time lag is?
5. A unique combination of various disciplines
6. WHO WAS THE 14TH CENTURY CHRONICLER
7. What kind of movement was launched by the tribal peasants of Gudem Hills in Andhra Pradesh?
8. Spain began to lose power during the reigns of... ?
9. Europe is connected with South East Asia by ________ sea route
10. _____ is the state of freedom from suffering and rebirth
11. The most important measure of economic growth is...
12. Why did Mahatma Gandhi withdraw the Non cooperation movement in February 1922? Hint:-More than one answer.
13. A group of islands is called an
14. ________ were built over the remains of Buddha's body
15. Which country in Europe has a very low density of population?
16. Which one is FALSE? Romans introduced to Hispania...
17. Who was the first Bourbon king of Spain?
18. The wheel was invented in...?
19. The Middle Ages began...
20. Christopher Columbus...
21. With which kings was Spain an Empire?
22. The Reconquista began with...
23. Who conquered the last taifa kingdom (the kingdom of Granada)?
24. What provinces was the Peninsula divided into in Ancient History?
25. Latitudinal and longitudinal extent of India is?
26. The Ancient History began...
27. Prehistory is divided into...
28. People became sedentary in:
29. One of the reasons to study History is...
30. When was Indira-Point submerged under water?
33. The land mass of India has an area of ................... million square kms.
34. Democracies take decisions in such a way that
35. Election is a method that allows the citizens to
36. If the king of Bhutan has imposed a ban on all the public gatherings, which feature of democracy is violated?
37. The success and evolution of democratic societies depends upon the
38. Identify the features of democracy.
39. Which of these is a good argument in favour of democracy?
40. If you plan to visit Kavaratti during your summer vacations, which one of the following Union Territories of India will you be travelling to?
41. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal and Sikkim have common frontier with
42. The easternmost longitude of India is
43. Tropic of Cancer does not pass through
44. Malpractice is a common feature in functioning democracies.
45. Identify which of these is a democratic country?
46. If your friend says that he is a part of a democratic family. What does he really mean?
47. Why did General Dyer open fire on peaceful crowd in Jallianwalla Bagh? Mark the most important factor.
48. In the 19th century India, which Ideas where revived through a movement to develop nationalism?
49. Why was the Simon Commission sent to India?
50. Everyone has interpreted the message of Mahatma Gandhi and the idea of swaraj in yet another way.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends