Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Social science with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Social science MCQ
1. The thinnest layer of the earth is.
2. Assertion(A): It was declared that 26 January 1930 would be celebrated as a independence day when people's work to be taken up tries to struggle for complete independence.Reason (R): Mahatma Gandhi had to find a way to delete this abstract idea of freedom to more concrete issues of everyday life
3. In India, from Gujarat to Arunachal Pradesh the time lag is?
4. Why was Alluri Sitarama Raju well known?
5. A unique combination of various disciplines
6. WHO WAS THE 14TH CENTURY CHRONICLER
7. What kind of movement was launched by the tribal peasants of Gudem Hills in Andhra Pradesh?
8. Which is one of the most powerful mahajanapads
9. Spain began to lose power during the reigns of... ?
10. _____ is the state of freedom from suffering and rebirth
11. The most important measure of economic growth is...
12. Why did Mahatma Gandhi withdraw the Non cooperation movement in February 1922? Hint:-More than one answer.
13. A group of islands is called an
14. ________ were built over the remains of Buddha's body
15. Which country in Europe has a very low density of population?
16. In the exam, I'm going to get...
17. What do you think about History?
18. Which one is FALSE? Romans introduced to Hispania...
19. Christopher Columbus...
20. The Middle Ages began...
21. Who was the first Bourbon king of Spain?
22. With which kings was Spain an Empire?
23. The Reconquista began with...
24. Who conquered the last taifa kingdom (the kingdom of Granada)?
25. What provinces was the Peninsula divided into in Ancient History?
26. The wheel was invented in...?
27. People became sedentary in:
28. Prehistory is divided into...
29. The Ancient History began...
30. One of the reasons to study History is...
31. Latitudinal and longitudinal extent of India is?
32. When was Indira-Point submerged under water?
35. The land mass of India has an area of ................... million square kms.
36. Democracies take decisions in such a way that
37. Election is a method that allows the citizens to
38. If the king of Bhutan has imposed a ban on all the public gatherings, which feature of democracy is violated?
39. The success and evolution of democratic societies depends upon the
40. If you plan to visit Kavaratti during your summer vacations, which one of the following Union Territories of India will you be travelling to?
41. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal and Sikkim have common frontier with
42. The easternmost longitude of India is
43. Tropic of Cancer does not pass through
44. Malpractice is a common feature in functioning democracies.
45. Identify the features of democracy.
46. If your friend says that he is a part of a democratic family. What does he really mean?
47. Which of these is a good argument in favour of democracy?
48. Identify which of these is a democratic country?
49. Who was considered as the "folk hero"?
50. Why was the Simon Commission sent to India?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends