Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the RL Circuits with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
RL Circuits MCQ
1. The maximum rate of change of a sine wave occurs at 180∘ and 360∘
2. As frequency increases, inductive reactance increases.
3. Inductive reactance in a parallel circuit is treated just like resistance in a parallel circuit. 2)
4. Inductance is a ________ value, while resistance is a ________ value.
5. In A RL AC Circuit The sum of resistance and reactance is referred to as ________.
6. Resistance and reactance must be added geometrically because ________.
7. In an RL circuit, the product of current and voltage is referred to as ________.
8. Inductor quality is determined by ________.
9. In an inductor, current lags voltage by 90∘.
10. The maximum rate of change of a sine wave occurs at 90∘ and 270∘
11. Which among the following is a current controlled device?
12. What type of semiconductor is used in LED electronic circuits?
13. Mass action law is not valid for which type of semiconductors in electronic devices?
14. Which of the following effects is responsible for violating the mass action law indegenerative type semiconductor electronic devices?
15. The deviation in the resistance of a resistor is known as
16. An electronic component used to store electric charge is
17. We can construct exclusive -OR gate using which other gates?
18. When the temperature of the semi-conductor is increased, the conductivity will …
19. Which type of special purpose diode is formed by a metal and semiconductor?
20. The output of half wave rectifier is:
21. When a PN junction is forward biased
22. Ceramic rings are used as _______.
23. As frequency increases
24. Which of the following is the correct relationship between temperature (T) and mobility (u) of electrons in electronic circuits?
25. Which of the following is not a physical component of an electronic circuit?
26. Which resistive component is designed to be temperature sensitive?
27. A voltage will influence current only if the circuit is:
28. If 60 J of energy are available for every 15 C of charge, what is the voltage?
29. How is Aunt Amy similar to the kids on the trip?
30. About which event do the kids and the adults agree?
31. How do John's emotions change from the beginning to the end of the story?
32. Which explains how John and Nelson felt about jumping from the rocks into the deep water?
33. How do John and Nelson act differently when John nearly goes over the waterfall?
34. Which is the purpose of the statement, "It all happened so fast, it took our brains a minute to catch up with our bodies"?
35. Why does the narrator ask, "Did we scream"?
36. Which statement implies the children were nervous about riding Scary Mountain?
37. Which sentence from the selection supports the idea that the trip provided a variety of enjoyable activities?
38. Which sentence from the selection describes the advantage of a rollback?
39. Quelle défaillance peut expliquer une tension de 0V aux bornes du condensateur dans un circuit RC série ?
40. Lorsqu'un circuit RC série est employé comme un circuit passe-bas, aux bornes de quel composant prélève-t-on la sortie ?
41. Si l'angle de phase vaut 45°, quel est le facteur de puissance ?
42. A/n ______________________________________ is one in which there is an opening that does not allow current to flow.
43. Quelle formule applique-t-on pour le facteur de puissance ?
44. Quel composant d'un circuit RC est responsable de la dissipation d'énergie ?
45. A complete electric circuit that allows electrons to flow along an uninterrupted path is called a/n ___________________.
46. When you flip a light switch on and off you are closing and opening a circuit.
47. What is a switch's function in a circuit?
48. When all parts of the circuit are connected it is a ______ circuit.
49. Which best describes a simple series circuit?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends