Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Rdbms with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. A RDBMS consists a collection of ?
2. The restrictions or conditions applied on data are known as ______________
3. Which one of the following is used to define the structure of the relation, deleting relations and relating schemas?
4. Address field of a person should not be part of primary key, since it is likely to ?
5. A set of objects that share a common structure and a common behavior is called:
6. Which of the following is not a valid operator for the WHERE Clause
7. Which of the following is not a definition of NULL Value?
8. A table is a collection of relationships, there is a close correspondence between concept of
9. Which of the following is generally used for performing tasks like creating the structure of the relations, deleting relation?
10. The Oracle environment of database is called as ___________
11. The union of primary keys of the related entity sets becomes a -------------------------- of the relation ?
12. The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
13. The set of all possible values that an attribute may contain is called the ___________ of an attribute. 1
14. Which of the following provides the ability to query information from the database and insert tuples into, delete tuples from, and modify tuples in the database?
15. A _________ integrity constraint requires that the values appearing in specified attributes of any tuple in the referencing relation also appear in specified attributes of at least one tuple in the referenced relation.
16. The HAVING clause does which of the following?
17. Logical design of database, is known to be
18. In the relational model, cardinality is termed as
19. A table joined with itself is called
20. In Hierarchical model records are organised as
21. .......... is an attribute or collection of attributes that uniquely identifies an entity among entity set.
22. Which of the following SQL clauses is used to DELETE tuples from a database table?
23. An attribute in a relation is a foreign key if the _______ key from one relation is used as an attribute in that relation.
24. The level of data abstraction which describes how the data is actually stored is
25. Which statement is used to extract data from a database?
26. In a relational Database a referential integrity constraint cab be specified with the help of
27. In relational model, the row of table is known to be ?
28. What will be the degree and cardinality of the cartesian product of two tables if the degree of first table is 3 and second table is 5. The cardinality of first table is 10 and cardinality of second table is 6.
29. In the architecture of the Database System, external level is the
31. Which of the following is not a type of data?
32. What is data integrity
34. Collection of information stored at a particular moment is
35. A collection of entity sets
36. _______ is a collection of database objects that are owned by a database user
37. An advantage of the database management approach is
38. A _____ is a property of the entire relation, rather than of the individual tuples in which each tuple is unique.
39. Which one of the following is a set of one or more attributes taken collectively to uniquely identify a record?
40. Which one of the following provides the ability to query information from the database and to insert tuples into, delete tuples from, and modify tuples in the database?
41. What is the purpose of *?
42. What database level is closest to the user
43. In ER diagram relationship type is represented by
44. In an ER diagram, Entity types are represented by
45. In an ER diagram, attributes are represented by?
46. In Hierarchical Model records are organized as
47. ............ are the properties of entities.
48. A .............. is a very small unit of a program and it may contain several low-level tasks.
49. ........... is the process of minimizing redundancy from a relation or set of relations.
50. .......... is the process of organizing the data in the database.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends