Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Radio Receivers with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Radio Receivers MCQ
2. This voice is from one of the most iconic and well-known American DJ's in history. Who is he?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLL30r3x7eY&ab_channel=indychauffuer
3. What is the median, 2019 annual salary of a disc jockey on the radio?
4. When is World Radio Day?
5. Who proposed the idea of celebrating World Radio Day
6. Why UNESCO choose 13 February as World Radio Day?
7. What are the letters "WEEI" in this image?
8. Below is the sub-theme for World Radio Day celebration 2021, except
9. What is this? "A digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically."
10. What is World Radio Day theme for 2021
11. Today there are currently over ___________ commercial radio stations broadcasting in the United States.
12. When is the first World Radio Day celebration?
13. How does satellite radio work different than FM/AM radio?
14. When is the United Nations Radio was created?
15. In 2019 what percentage of American youth ages 12-17 listened to the radio?
16. Who is the first person to prove that radio waves exist?
17. In the first quarter of 2020, Sirius XM (satellite radio) had approximately ________________ subscribers.
18. A ‘broadcast’ only occurs when a radio signal is sent to many receivers at once.
19. Fred Caruso (WRHS Baseball coach and local radio personality) holds what job at Mix 94.1?
20. The first radio messages were two-way and were an attempt to replace telegraph messages.
22. How do you think COVID-19 will affect how people listen to the radio?
24. History - True or False: The first radio used dots and dashes in certain sequences to send messages
25. True or False: Repeaters are used to extend the effective range on communication
26. Which of the following is Mobile Radio
27. True and False: Portable Radios are used by response units while away from a vehicle
28. True or False: Console equipment ranges from simple desktop units capable of limited system control to complex, freestanding consoles capable of controlling multiple repeaters
29. The False information about Conventional Radio System is...
30. Which is False information about a Trunked Radio System
31. What is Radio Frequency?
32. What is Radio Interoperability
33. Which of the following sparks can produce radio waves?
34. What is faster the speed of light or the speed of sound?
35. What are points on a standing wave where the amplitude of the wave is zero?
36. What are crests and troughs of a standing wave?
37. What does GPS tell you?
38. What is the correct way a cell phone call goes out?
39. How can cell phones make long distance calls?
40. What types of waves do cell phones use?
41. What must radio waves move around? Select the best answer
42. What relays signals it receives from Earth back to other receivers?
43. What waves carry information to your TV and radio ?
44. Which waves can reach great distances (Waves go into atmosphere and reflect back to Earth so that can move around the curvature of Earth)?
45. In AM waves what remains constant?
46. Which waves pass through the atmosphere and they are not reflected back toward Earth?
47. How do FM waves travel?
48. What is orbiting Earth that receive radio, television, and telephone signals and then transmit them around the world?
49. It is an intense burst of radio-frequency energy lasting for a fraction of a second.
50. Which of the following uses radio waves?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends