Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the
Quantum mechanics with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge. Quantum mechanics MCQ
1. According to classical mechanics, which law(s) apply or applies to the behavior of macroscopic particles?
2. A determinist view of the world would expect
3. Which two characteristics are variables in Heisenberg's uncertainty principle?
4. In Mr. Tompkins in Wonderland, strange apparitions are a result of
5. Which man wrote Mr. Tompkins in Wonderland?
6. Which book's protagonist explores a quantum jungle?
7. Which physicist proposed the uncertainty principle in 1927?
8. How does the scattering of a photon affect an electron
9. All of the following statements about Schrodinger's cat are true EXCEPT
10. Schrodinger's cat experiment tested
11. An object's path can be predicted using Newton's
12. How does a scanning tunneling microscope map a surface?
13. The use of a scanning tunneling microscope places a conducting tip
14. The probability density is the
15. Solutions to Schrodinger's equation are labeled with
16. Schrodinger's equation described the
17. Generally, the mathematics of modern quantum mechanics is
18. Before 1925, quantum theory
19. What is the current interpretation of physical theories?
20. In quantum mechanics is energy conserved?
21. What is the uncertainty principle?
23. Which is the equation of De Broglie's hypothesis correct? (Wavelenght is equals to...)
24. Which is the atomic model now?
25. What was the atomic model that had the problem it triggered in quantum atomic model?
27. Which is the number of the most equations of Quantum Mechanics?
28. What experiment changed classical mechanics of physics by of a theoretical error?
29. Why are scientist pretty sure dark matter and dark energy exist?
30. What can Zur Quantenmechanik be translated to?
31. In what field of science is quantum mechanics important
32. On what scale is quantum mechanics used?
33. What is the Planck length of a meter
34. Who discovered the electron?
35. How do neutron stars form
36. What makes the strange quark so strange?
37. Why can't we study dark matter and dark energy?
38. How much of the universe's energy distribution is dark matter and dark energy?
39. Why do galaxies move away from one another?
40. Who had the first idea of the existence of atoms?
41. What are the names of the six quarks?
Texas, California, Hawaii, Alabama, Colorado, and Nevada
e,m,c^2,a^2,b^2, 42, and 21
Up, down, charm, top, bottom, and strange
42. What are protons, neutrons, and electrons made of?
43. How many types of Quarks are there?
44. What's the smallest thing we know of?
45. Where did most of the Founding Fathers of Quantum Mechanics come from?
46. Why are Werner Heisenberg, Max Born, and Wolfgang Pauli some of the Founding Fathers of Quantum Mechanics?
47. Who are the Founding Fathers of Quantum Mechanics?
48. What is Quantum Mechanics?
49. If you hit a table with your hand, what force stops your hand from going through?
50. What is the smallest particle the nucleus consists of?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends