Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Power sharing with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Power sharing MCQ
2. Intelligent sharing of power is done among
3. Power Sharing is desirable because it
4. After the independence of Sri Lanka witnessed the supremacy of which community?
5. Which community lived in the wallonia region??
6. Which community demanded the creation of a 'Tamil Eelam'?
7. Where will you find community government?
8. Brussels was chose as the headquarters of which organisation
9. Which state of India has roughly the same population count as that of Sri-Lanka?
10. Power shared by two or more political parties is known as
11. Which is not a form of power sharing among the following?
12. The system of 'Check and Balance' comes under which form of power sharing ?
13. How does India practice power sharing?
14. Why is power sharing good?
15. What is the percentage of Sinhala-speaking people in Sri Lanka?
16. Which language is dominantly spoken in Belgium? *
17. When was the Act passed which established Sinhala as the official language to be used in Sri Lanka?
18. A war-like conflict between two opposing groups in a country is called?
19. Which of the following is the capital of the city of Belgium?
20. Sri Lanka is an island nation, just a few kilometers from the southern coast of
21. Which of the following is not a region of Belgium?
22. Who elect the community government in Belgium?
23. Belief that the majority of community should be able to rule a country in whatever way it wants is-----
24. _______is the capital of Belgium
25. When did Sri Lanka emerge as an indepandent nation ?
26. Which ethnic group is in majority in Sri Lanka ?
27. Which is the state religion of Sri Lanka?
28. The major language generally spoken in Belgium are-----and -------.
29. The principal of majoritarianism led to a civil war in ------
30. Which country does not share its borders with Belgium?
31. What percentage of people in Belgium speak Dutch?
32. Which community live in the Wallonia region?
33. Name the belief that the majority community should be able to rule the country in whichever way it wants.
34. ______ had been chosen as the headquarters of the European Union.
35. When did the civil war in Sri Lanka end?
36. Which is the third kind of government elected in Belgium?
37. When was the act passed to recognise Sinhala as the only official language in Sri Lanka, thus disregarding Tamil?
38. A violent conflict between two or more countries that becomes so intense that it appears like a war is called a ______.
39. A violent conflict between opposing groups within a country that becomes so intense that it appears like a war is called...
40. Belgium is a small country in ------
41. The majority social group in Srilanka was --------
42. Tamil Eelam was demanded in the -----parts of Srilanka
43. ---------was chosen as the headquarters of European union
44. Tamil speakers in Srilanka are ------
45. Which language is mainly spoken in the Flemish region of Belgium?
46. Who elects the community government in Belgium?
47. What was the percentage of indian tamils living in Sri Lanka
48. When did the conflict in Sri Lanka end??
49. Sri Lanka gained independence in _______________
50. In Sri Lanka 7% of them were ____________
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends