Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Physics with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
7. What is Newton's First Law
8. The gravitational force between two bodies is
9. How do solar panels work?
10. How does a star form?
11. What is the unit of Astronomical Distance ?
12. What is radioactive decay?
13. Which is an example of zero acceleration?
14. What separates the outer ear from the middle ear?
15. What is the mass of an alpha particle?
16. The function representing matter waves must be ________
17. Which law is also called the law of inertia ?
18. Which one is correct Schrodinger time dependent equation?
19. A lens that is thicker in the middle and thinner on the ends is a
20. What is the definition of an isotope?
21. The operator ∇2 is called _______ operator
22. The square of the magnitude of the wave function is called_________
23. What is the definition of magnitude?
24. Newton's Second Law states.........................
26. What happens when two forces act in the same direction?
27. The normalized wave function must have ________ norm
28. Which of the following would produce the loudest sound?
29. When an object rolls over a surface.
30. Ball pen works on principle of
31. Which of the following is unit of force ?
32. What is a beta particle made of?
33. A ____ is a discrete, quantized bundle of energy
34. A jet engine works on the principle of conservation of
35. What does pitch depend on?
36. Morgan walks 10 miles South. Trevor walks 10 miles North in the same amount of time. They have:
37. When you make sounds by plucking a rubber band, you make the rubber band move back and forth very quickly. This movement is called.
38. What is the name of the process of heat transfer using electromagnetic waves?
39. Forces can be added together only if they are
40. The force of gravity on a person or object on the surface of a planet is called
41. How many variables should be changed in an experiment?
42. When does radioactive decay occur?
43. What is a force that pulls objects together?
44. What happens when an object accelerates?
45. A disturbance that travels through a medium as a longitudinal wave
46. What are the SI units for power?
47. What are the SI units for resistance?
48. According to Newton’s third law of motion, the strength of a reaction force is ____________________ the strength of the action force.
49. When you see the word "MOVING" what should you think?
50. The force of gravity is responsible for continuously changing the ____________________ in which a satellite moves.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends