Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Pharmacology with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. Streptomycin is obtained from
2. Diazepam is an example of
3. The major categories of addictive drugs do not include
4. Cephalosporin is an example of
5. Pharmacology is the study of drug composition properties and
6. Which of the following inhibit bacteria and treat bacterial infections?
7. Which of the following inhibits folic acid synthesis in bacteria?
8. The addictive drugs made the person to
9. The medicines reduce the pain
10. Which of the following inhibit bacterial protein synthesis?
11. The narcotics that are derived from opium are
12. The most common method of vaccination is by
13. The major groups of antibiotics include
14. The world's first vaccination was given by
15. The most commonly abused narcotic is
16. Weakened or dead pathogens are called
17. Which of the following work by stopping bacterial growth?
18. Pneumonia and sore throat are treated by
19. Psilocin is obtained from
20. Which of the following reduces irritability or excitement?
21. The vaccine contains weakened or killed
22. Thiazide diuretics are medicines for lowering
23. Which of the following comes from a cactus?
24. Edward Jenner infected a young boy with cowpox in
25. Special proteins contained by pathogens are called
26. The broad categories of drugs include
27. The tetracycline is used in the treatment of
28. Morphine and codeine are derived from
29. One of the most commonly used drugs
30. Which of the following is an example of addictive drugs?
31. Which of the following kill bacteria?
32. The drugs on which people become dependent are called
33. Which of the following comes from a mushroom?
34. The example of analgesic drugs includes
35. Tetracyclines are used to treat the infection of
36. The idea of sterile surgery was promoted by
37. The vaccines are used to treat
38. Any chemical substance used to diagnosis, treat or cure disease
39. The drugs that are used for treating bacterial infections or to kill bacteria are called
40. The drugs that are used to diagnose, cure and prevent the disease are called
41. The example of antibiotics drugs includes
42. Which of the following are used to develop immunity against viral and bacterial infections?
43. Which of the following induces suicidal thoughts when used for a long time?
44. The narcotics drugs such as codeine and morphine act directly on
45. Vaccines are used to develop immunity against
46. The cephalosporin antibiotics are used in the treatment of
47. Which of the following scientists discovered the antibiotic penicillin?
48. B-lymphocytes recognize the
49. Tetracycline is an example of
50. Bacteriostatic antibiotics are used to
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends