Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the NoSQL with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. What are the properties of Key-Value Pair databases?
2. Cassandra is combination of what ?
4. What are common use cases for Redis?
5. Which company created Cassandra ?
6. Is ORM faster than raw SQL queries?
7. Which of the following are column-oriented databases?
8. What is P Stand for in "CAP" Theorem ?
9. How do you establish a connection with your Node application and an external Mongo database using Mongoose?
11. Where clause can be run only on column other than primary key which having
12. What do you call compression process in cassandra
13. Which command start cassandra only Client
14. What does "scaling out" means?
15. Which databases are AP based on CAP theorem?
16. What data types are supported by Redis without additional extensions?
17. What format is used by MongoDB documents?
18. What data structure is used by Elasticsearch to allow for efficient full-text search?
19. What are the pieces of a single point stored in InfluxDB?
20. Which syntax returns the matching result of an id in a Mongo database using Mongoose?
22. What are the reasons for considering NoSQL databases?
23. Which query language used by Cassandra
24. What do you mean by TTL ?
25. Which feature in cassandra allows you to execute multiple queries at one time ?
26. Which Protocol used by Cassandra
27. Which version of Cassandra you are using ?
28. What do you mean by Table in Cassandra ?
29. Cassandra Dose Not support from Following ?A. JoinB. Subquery
30. ORM make the code easier to update, maintain, and reuse as the developer can think of, and manipulate data as objects
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends