Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the MongoDB with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
2. How to create a database in mongodb?
3. How many byte counter in BSON is starting with a random value ?
4. Which of the following is not a NoSQL database ?
5. Which of the following is a NoSQL Database Type
6. How many bits involve in _id?
7. Which of the following format is supported by MongoDB ?
8. MongoDB is a _________ database that provides high performance, high availability, and easy scalability.
9. Which field is always the first field in the document.?
10. A collection in MongoDB is a group of ......................
11. Which of the following is not part of _id?
12. What name is given to Record in MongoDB?
13. Which of the following will display details of sName "Sumit"?
14. In which format MongoDB represents document structure?
15. Command display the list of databases.
16. Which of the following is used to start server in MongoDB?
17. _____________________sorting is not supported by MongoDB.
18. MongoDB Queries can return specific fields of documents which also include user-defined __________ functions.
19. A collection and a document in MongoDB is equivalent to............. concepts respectively.
20. Here are _________ types of read requests that a coordinator can send to a replica
21. _____ is the command to create database named "myDB" in MongoDB.
22. Command to display list of collections?
23. What is the equivalent command in MongoDB for the following SQL query?SELECT * FROM posts WHERE author like "%john%"
24. Which of the following operation adds a new document to the users collection ?
25. NoSQL databases is used mainly for handling large volumes of ______________ data.
26. Which of the following line skips the first 5 documents in the bios collection and returns all remaining documents?
27. Which one of the following is equivalent in MongoDB select* from employee order by salary desc;?
28. CRUD operation in mognodb are______
29. Point out the wrong statement :
30. What is the interactive shell for MongoDB called?
31. Which of the following method is used to query documents in collections?
32. MongoDB has been adopted as ________ software by a number of major websites and services
33. Which of the following is not a part of Cassandra architecture?
34. _____ is the command use to check current database mounted in mongodb.
35. Mongo looks for a database server listening on port
36. Initial release of MongoDB was in the year?
37. Which command in Mongodb is equivalent to SQL select?
38. Point out the correct statement :
39. MongoDB supports query joins between collections.
40. What is the maximum size of a MongoDB document?
41. Which is not a supported index type in MongoDB?
42. Does MongoDB supports query joins between collections ?
43. You have two text fields in your document and you’d like both to be quickly searchable. What should you do?
44. Which programming language is used to write MongoDB queries? (Alternative: In the MongoDB shell, what programming language is used to make queries?)
45. How do you find documents with a matching item in an embedded array?
46. Given an ObjectId in _id, how do you get the time it was created?
47. Which command returns all of the documents in the customers collection?
48. One of the documents in your collection has an _id based upon an older database design and you want to change it. You write an update command to find the document and replace the _id but the _id isn’t changed. How should you fix the issue?
49. Suppose your aggregation pipeline terminated with an exception referring to exceeded memory limit. What is the best way to resolve the issue?
50. You have just secured your previously unsecured MongoDB server, but the server is still not requiring authentication. What is the best option?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends