Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Metrology Engineering with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Metrology Engineering MCQ
1. What is the advantage of mechanical comparator over others?
3. Jelaskan yang dimaksud dengan Rule of 10
4. Sebutkan 4 faktor yang berkontribusi dalam penyimpangan dimensi dalam pembuatan part oleh mesin produksi
5. Karakteristik alat ukur secara umum, kecuali
6. Karakteristik alat ukur secara umum
8. Pada gambar dibawah ini mana yang termasuk kedalam instrumen modern
9. Metro logy is a branch of science which deals with ___.
10. What is the main purpose of Wringing of slip gauges?
11. The study of scientific metrology deals with
12. In a measurement system,
13. Random errors in a measurement system are due to
14. If the instrument is used in wrong manner while application, then it will results in
15. Which of the following error is not a systematic error?
16. Which of the following is not correct about wavelength standard?
17. The desirable static characteristics of a measuring system are
18. From which category, sigma comparator belongs?
19. Which of the following is a characteristic of End standard?
20. In which of the following length standards, parallax error is observed?
21. Which of the following causes is/are responsible for systematic errors?
22. Sine bar is used to measure an angle upto.......... degrees.
23. It is the susceptibility of a measurement device to have its indicators converted into meaningful numbers.
24. Has to ensure the adequate function of measurement instruments used in industry as well as production and testing process.
25. What is bilateral tolerance?
26. Pada gambar dibawah ini mana yang termasuk kedalam instrumen tradisonal
27. Apa yang dimaksud dengan presisi
28. Apa yang dimaksud dengan resolusi
29. Dimension 100 H7 indicates
30. In the Standard IS 919 of limits & Fits; there are _______ number of fundamental deviations.
31. The maximum and minimum limit of size for the dimension 100 ± 0.50 mm is
32. _________ refers to the closeness of 2 or more measurements to each other.
33. Why study Limit system? Which below statement does not reason the purpose of studying limit system
34. Which is not a type of tolerance?
35. _________ refers to the closeness of a measured value to a standard Value
36. In the below options, which correlates to the definition of limits?
37. In Limits, Fits and Engineering tolerances; What is expansion of the acronym MMC?
38. If the tolerance is allowed on both side of the basic size it is called _____________ tolerance.
39. If the tolerance is allowed on one side of the basic size it is called _____________ tolerance.
40. The maximum and minimum permissible sizes within which the actual size of a component lies are called ___________.
41. Which instrument measures liquid precipitation?
42. Which instrument measures temperature?
43. Which instrument measures air pressure?
44. The _____________ the isobars on a map are to/from one another the ___________ the wind.
45. What are lines on a weather map connecting points of equal pressure?
46. Which of the following is not data represented on a weather map?
47. What are lines on a weather map connecting points of equal temperature?
48. BASE UNIT ONE EXAMPLE
49. These are units of combination of two or more quantities
50. •SI system is built on arbitrarily selected units called _____
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends