Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Material Science with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Material Science MCQ
2. In a hardening process, the hypo-eutectoid steel is
3. Hardness of lower bainite (tempered martensite) is about
4. When do temporary magnets lost their power?
5. Biomaterial is the example of _______material
6. Advanced material have ___ types
7. Below is example of polymers, except
8. Most ceramic materials have good insulation properties.
9. This type of material is a good conductor of electricity?
10. This type of material has a low melting point
11. Material science includes
12. Which type of material does not bond well with glue?
13. Which type of material allows you to create unique 3D shapes?
14. Below are non elastic materials except
15. You need to build a prototype of a design and need to choose a material that is easy to machine. Which type of material should you choose?
16. Why is it important to consider the type of material used for a design?
17. Titanium is what type of material?
18. Glass and clear plastic _____ light to pass through them.
19. Quartz is what type of material?
20. Metals such as _____ are good conductors of heat.
21. Carbon Fiber is what type of material?
22. This objects cannot conduct electricity
23. Glue is what type of material?
24. Object made from wood and cloth
25. Pewter object made from
27. Ceramic bowl is made from
28. Choose object made from synthetic cloth
29. Plastic and synthetic cloth are made from
30. Below are materials from plant except
31. Low alloy steel can be listed as below EXCEPT
32. Choose object made from plants
33. Which of the following statement below is an example of corrosion remedial action in designs?
34. Object that can made from animal
35. Commercially pure iron contains up to 0.008% C and steel up to 2% C.What are the carbon content in Cast iron?
36. Listed below are the types of cast iron EXCEPT ................
37. The charasteristics of stainless steel are determined by ...............
38. What is the application of cast iron?
39. Basic source of materials are
40. Listed below are non-ferrous metals EXCEPT ..............
41. Wet corrosion would only occur with the presence of .................
42. Which of the following is TRUE about dry corrosion
43. .................. is a process of metal reduction from the conditions that can be used to the conditions that cannot be used.
44. What is one function of magnet?
45. Magnets do not attract objects that are made of......
46. What are the names of the magnet poles?
47. Choose name of action on the forces for change the shape of an object ?
48. Choose name of the tools stay on the toolbox.
49. How can you conserve energy in your home?
50. What are the parts of a circuit?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends