Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Labour Law with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Labour Law MCQ
1. The Indian Labour Law is majorly concentrating on the problems related to
2. The classification of Labour law is majorly of ______ categories
3. The major classification of labour law are _____________ and _______________
4. The labour law classified as the tripartite relationship between employee, employer and union is known as
5. Laws related to Employees’ rights at work is classified under ________________ category of labour Law
6. Which of the following legislations in India is governed by a tripartite organization consisting of representatives of labour, management and Government
7. Under which labour legislation in India the provision of check-off has been accepted?
8. When did The Child Labour (prohibition And Regulation) Act, 1986, come into force?
9. The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986 is an example of
10. Which of the following is not the objective of the Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Bill proposed by the second National Commission on Labour?
11. Under the Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986, a child is one who has not completed his
12. Before the industrial disputes act was implemented in the year 1947, which act took care of the industrial disputes
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends