Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Keplers Law with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Keplers Law MCQ
5. The period of geostationary artificial satellite is
7. When the earth is closest to the sun
9. Planets revolve around the sun in elliptical orbits
10. What is Kepler's 3rd Law?
11. How fast does the earth revolve around the sun?
12. What is the smallest terrestrial planet?
13. Who created the Universal Law of Gravitation?
14. What is his nationality
15. What is Kepler's 1st Law?
16. What is Kepler's 2nd Law?
17. Which planet has the least eccentric orbit?
18. Which diagram shows a planet with the least eccentric orbit?
19. A wobble back and forth
20. An ellipse is drawn around two points called
21. What did Kepler discover about planets and their orbital speed?
22. Where will an object move at the greatest speed as it orbits the sun?
23. How can the position of the sun in earth's orbit be described?
24. The areas swept by an invisible line between the sun an the earth will be
25. What effect does increasing the distance between an ellipse’s foci have on the shape of an ellipse?
26. What causes Earth’s year to be shorter than Jupiter’s year?
27. Which planet will take the least amount of time to revolve around the Sun?
28. Which planet will take the most amount of time to revolve around the Sun?
29. What unit to we usually use to to measure a planet's orbital period?
30. Which of Kepler's Laws is illustrated here?
31. The planet with the most eccentric orbit is
32. Which statement correctly describes when the earth is closest to the sun
33. Earth will travel fastest in its orbit when
34. What is it called when earth reaches the point in orbit when it is farthest from the sun?
35. Which model of the solar system can explain all observations
39. When the distance between two objects increases the gravitational force between them
40. When the mass of the objects increases the gravitational force between them
41. In which position is Earth travelling fastest?
42. Who proposed Earth centered model?
43. Types of celestial coordinate system
44. What family is he from?
45. What is the second law of Kepler ?
46. What is the third law of Kepler
47. What is the line connecting the sun and planet
48. The factors that can determine the force between two objects include all of the following except
49. What is the reason for the motion of the moon on its orbit?
50. What is the correct formula to calculate eccentricity?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends