4. File extension for external JS files
6. How would you access the second element in an array?
13. We cannot Place JS Code in the body tag . Say true/false.
14. Which of the following function of String object returns the index within the calling String object of the first occurrence of the specified value?
16. Which of the following operator is used for the Assignment Operator?
17. Which of the following is NOT a valid component of a function declaration?
20. This saves a value, which can be then assigned when writing code
25. Assignment Operators is following type of operator ______________.
27. Which of the following is NOT a valid starting character for JS variable names?
29. Var num;Above Statement is called as __________ Statement.
32. State the correct place of JS Code inside HTML -
33. Symbol pair used to code backspace within string value
34. What property tells you how many items are in an array?
35. Which of these lines of code show how to validly store an array with 3 items?
36. Conditional Operator shown in the following example is _____________.
37. Guess the ternary operator used in the following example !!!
39. Adding String and Integer always results in _________.
40. What will be the output of the following script ?
41. "Add and Assignment" operator is shown by this symbol.
42. "===" operator is _______________.
43. "+=" operator can operate on following data values.
44. Which of the following is not an logical operator ?
45. Which of the following operator is used to concatenate two strings.
46. "++" is __________ type of operator.
47. What type of value gets printed if we add following two variables ?var a = "1";var b = 5;
48. Integer Variable + Character Variable + Undefined Variable = ______________ Value
49. "++" can operate only on ________________.
50. Non Initialized Variable have value "undefine", What value be printed in following case -var carname="Volvo";var carname;
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends