Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Html with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. Which is the proper way to write an h1 tag
2. What coding would be used to define a header cell in an HTML table
3. What does the <p> tag do?
4. What will happen to the content in blue?<p>This is a spelling mistake <u>parragraph</u> .<p/>
5. Which word is not used in HTML structure?
7. What does the following tag do <div>
8. Which tag will create a new row in a HTML table?
9. New heading tags can be added by using;
10. Which tag will create the largest heading
12. What does the <HTML> tag tell the browser
13. How would you centre a H2 heading?
15. How would you set the height of a cell to 170 in a HTML table?
16. Style tags are used to;
17. Which section is used for text and tags?
19. What best describes CSS
20. What best describes web authoring software?
22. What best describes an ASSET
26. [Square brackets are used to define];
28. <p> is a _______ tag.
29. Which tag does not need a closing tag?
30. Which tag would you use to create a hyperlink?
31. Which tag would you use to insert a image?
32. What is the difference between <h1> and <h2>?
33. Which tag would you use for bullet points?
34. Which tag would you use for an ordered list?
35. <th></th> is the code for .....
36. Which list tag would you use for an ordered list
37. Src attribute in an image tag means what?
38. Which code below is correct for a hyperlink
39. What is the minimum amount of time you can Nitrotype at the beginning of class?
40. You'd use <img src="" /> to ______.
41. What type of tag is this: <!-- -->
43. What does a opening tag look like?
44. What does a closing tag look like?
45. What should a HTML web page start with?
46. What should a HTML web page end with?
47. What does this tag stand for? <b>
48. An ordered list will have ________.
49. <h1> is an example of a _______.
50. An unordered list will have _______.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends