Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the GST with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. What is the full form of GST?
2. GST was implemented in India from
4. In India GST became effective from
6. Which code is used to classify goods and services under GST?
7. Which one of the following is true?
8. GST is a consumption of goods and service tax based on
9. The value of supply of goods and services shall be the
10. Which of the following tax is not subsumed in Gst ?
11. How many types of taxes will be in Indian GST?
13. Can a registered person under Composition Scheme claim input tax credit?
14. Which of the following taxes will be levied on Imports of goods and services?
15. How will the goods and services be classified under GST regime?
16. Which of the following tax rate is not applicable under the GST?
17. Which Form Is to be used for Registration?
18. What is date of receipt of payment?
19. Input Tax credit as credited in Electronic Credit ledger can be utilized for
20. The time limit to pay the value of supply with taxes
21. Place of supply in case of installation of elevator is
22. When does liability to pay GST arise in case of supply of goods?
23. GST was implemented on
24. Input tax credit on capital goods and Inputs can be availed in
25. Can a person apply for registration without PAN
26. What type of tax is GST?
27. When can a registered person avail credit on inputs?
28. What is the threshold limit of turnover in the preceding financial year for opting to pay tax under composition scheme?
29. Under what circumstances physical verification of business premises is mandatory?
30. What is location of supply in case of importation of goods?
31. Is there any ceiling limit prescribed on the rate under IGST?
32. Provisional Input tax credit can be utilized against
33. Which of the following requires amendment in the registration certificate?
34. Who are mandatorily required to obtain registration?
35. Matching of Input Tax credit on inward supply by recipient is undertaken with
36. What is time of supply in GST?
37. What is the rate applicable under CGST to a registered person being a hotelier opting to pay taxes under composition scheme?
38. Can the taxable person under Composition Scheme claim input tax credit
39. How a person can apply for registration?
40. Any input tax paid on purchase of goods or services by an assessee for employees is eligible for ITC?
41. Business which has centralized registration under existing Acts
42. When was the GST introduced in Australia?
43. Does interest attract GST?
44. Which one of the following persons are not required to register for GST?
45. What is GST registration form?
46. Which GST is applicable for transactions within Maharashtra ?
47. What is GST non registration fine?
48. Select items that attract GST
49. A registered person making zero rated supply shall be
50. Refund of GST is not applicable in case of
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends