Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Graphic Statics with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Graphic Statics MCQ
2. The resultant of two unlike parallel forces P and Q is
3. The process of creating the appearance of a publication, presentation, or Web site in an attractive, logical manner is called _______________ .
4. Which type of text structure answers the questions what happened and why?
5. The direction of the resultant of the forces P and Q is given by tan ϕ\tan\ \phitan ϕ =
6. If the forces are equal at an angle α\alphaα then the angle made by the resultant with these forces is
7. Which of the following is the primary drawing tool in Adobe Illustrator? (Adobe Illustrator)
8. Which type of text structure describes an issue and at least one way to solve it?
9. A set of one or more fonts composed with similar design features. (Typography)
10. Within a typeface there will be ______________ of varying weights or other variations. E.g., light, bold, semi-bold, condensed, italic, etc.. (Typography)
11. Adjusting the letter spacing between two characters. (Typography)
12. Adjusting the letter spacing across a word, or paragraph of text. (Typography)
13. Adjusting the vertical spacing between lines of text. (Typography)
14. This principle creates an integrated image in which all the elements are working together to support the design as a whole. (Design)
15. Graphic organizers can be used to...
16. Keisha has just reread Goldilocks and the Three Bears. She has to rewrite the conclusion to the passage. Which graphic organizer should she use?
17. Kate has read the passages and the writing prompt. She types her response into the computer. What mistake is Kate making?
18. What are some examples of Graphic Organizers?
19. Graphic organizers...
20. Which type of text structure shows how two or more things are alike and different?
21. Graphic features are usually featured in what kind of texts?
22. Why do we study non-fiction text structure?
23. Which type of text structure describes events in sequential order?
24. When is an original creative work - such as a graphic, photo, or music track - protected by copyright?
25. Which of the following describes the CORRECT way to convert the file picture.psd to a JPEG file format using Photoshop?
26. The distance or area between or around things
27. We call the absence of text and graphics in a design ________ .
28. The difference between two or more elments is known as?
29. The placement of elements on the page so they are evenly distributed
30. The color mode that works best for images that will be viewed onscreen
31. How well the parts of a design work together in Graphic Design is known as
33. What is the file extension of a document that is saved, with history and layers and can still be fully edited in Photoshop?
34. The color mode that works best for images that will be printed
35. The ideal image resolution for images that will be viewed onscreen
36. The closeness of elements, often for the purpose of grouping them visually
37. The most important elements in a publication should generally:
38. A ___________ is the arrangement of type and graphics on a printed publication, presentation, or Web site.
39. A good place to position the most important information is _______________ because this is where readers often look first.
40. Any mark connecting two points is known as
41. Anything that has height and width in Graphic Design is known as
42. The look and feel of a surface in Graphic Design is known as
43. Asymmetrical designs are different, but the weight is still evenly distributed.
44. Texture is the _____________ quality of a surface.
45. Textures do not make great background images and can add a lot of interest to your work.
46. This feature explains what the illustration/photograph is.
47. This feature informs the reader of important words/vocabulary found within the paragraph.
48. What is the definition of Form?
49. What text feature gives the definitions of important vocabulary words?
50. Which of the following tools do you use in creating a focal point picture?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends