Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Famous Personalities with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Famous Personalities MCQ
1. This composer was born in Norway, and even though he moved to Austria, he would come back to compose in Norway during summer.
2. Which composer was able to make a living without being paid by members of nobility?
3. Was Beethoven married?
4. What French Composer wrote Claire De Lune?
5. This composer wrote a piece called 4' 33" where he sat at a piano in silence for 4 minutes and 33 seconds.
6. This composer was taught how to play the piano at a very young age by his Father who would wake him up in the middle of the night to practice.
7. Which composer married his cousin?
8. A composer is someone who...
9. Beethoven's first name is...
10. What instruments did Beethoven play?
11. Which composer died at the youngest age?
12. This music comes from Beethoven's famous piece called:
13. Mozart composed his first opera at ___.
14. Mozart's body is missing. How old was Mozart when he died?
15. Did Mozart get married?
16. Mozart and his _______ played for kings when he was a little boy.
17. Beethoven was born in.....
18. Where was Mozart born?
19. What country did Bach come from?
20. In the Hall of the Mountain King, Morning, Norwegian
21. Famously deaf musician
22. The Nutcracker, Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty
23. Fur Elise, 5th Symphony, Moonlight Sonata, Fidelio, Erocia
24. Porgy and Bess, Rhapsody in Blue, American jazz composer
25. Family of Saltimbanques IS THE FAMOUS PAINTING BY WHOM
26. The Indian film industry is considered one of the largest film industries in the world. But the pillar is this industry was made by the-----
27. She never saw her mother or sister again after leaving home to become a missionary. Albania's international airport is named after her, the Aeroporti Nene Tereza. She was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979.
28. Shahab-ud-din Muhammad Khurram is the real name of which famous Indian personality
29. attended the Madras Institute of Technology, where he received a degree in aeronautical engineering in 1960. _______________After graduation he joined the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)—an Indian military research institute—and later the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
30. ____________was born on August 4, 1961, at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children in Honolulu, Hawaii. He/she is the only president born outside the contiguous 48 states. He/she was born to an American mother of European descent and an African father.
31. He won his first BAFTA award for Best Actor for The Revenant. He has been nominated for six Academy Awards – five for acting and one for producing – and in 2016, he won the Academy Award for Best Actor for The Revenant. _________________ has an estimated net worth of $245 million.
32. Was a Spanish Jesuit who lived as a Roman Catholic missionary in the 1500s. He was one of the first seven ___________members of the Jesuit order and travelled extensively, particularly in India, Southeast Asia, and Japan, to share his faith. He is the patron saint of Roman Catholic missions.
33. He was the best selling artist in the United States for 2009, the year of his death. ... In this sentence whom all are talking about
34. _______________was born on 5th February 1985. He was born into a family of four as the last born. His father Jose, was a gardener and the footballer recollects his father was a heavy drinker. His mother, Maria was a cook and a cleaner, and she would work until late night so as to provide for her children and family.
35. Who is known as 'Indian Bismarck'?
36. Which among the famous danseuses is not an exponent of the Odissi dance style?
37. Graham Green was associated with which of the fields?
38. Shovna Narayan is a reputed personality in which of the following fields?
39. In which field 'Aachan Maharaj' has distinguished himself?
40. Guru Gopi Krishna was a maestro of which of the following dance forma?
41. Ms Kim Campbell is the first woman Prime Minister of -
42. Who headed the first scientific group to leave for Antarctica in 1982?
43. Which among the famous dancers is not an exponent of the Odissi dance style?
44. The first Indian to swim across English channel was
45. Michael Jackson is a distinguished person in the field of?
46. Raja Ravi Verma, was famous in which of the fields?
47. Who is known as the 'Lady with the Lamp'?
48. Girilal Jain was a noted figure in which of the following fields?
49. Who is Larry Pressler?
50. Who is known as 'Desert Fox'?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends