Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Engineering Physics with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Engineering Physics MCQ
1. Find the difference between two energy levels of Neon if the transition levels gives a photon of wl 6328 Angstrom.
2. Which Engineering Field is this...Create technology to advance food, biological, irrigation, and machinery systems?
3. Which of the following is NOT a step in the design and engineering process that and engineer may follow?
4. Sports engineers would MOST LIKELY use which of the following in the design, development and improvement of sports equipment to help them improve their skills.
5. Identify the Nobel Laureate Indian Scientist in Physics and Chemistry.
6. Sports engineers design, develop and test sports equipment, using math and science to make improvements.
7. Which is MOST LIKELY the LAST step an engineer may follow.
8. Software Engineers design such things as:
9. The design and construction of buildings, dams, water treatment and carrying systems, air pollution controls, and transportation systems are the responsibilities of __________ engineers.
11. What are the 4 major categories of engineering?
Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical
Mechanical, Biomedical, Civil, Electronics
Mechanical, Chemical, Structural, Electrical
Mechanical, Biomedical, Structural, Electrical
12. What engineering is this? Designs, develop, and test the manufacture of electrical equipment and large-scale electrical systems.
13. This type of engineer designs airplanes, helicopters, and rockets.
14. Which of the following is NOT a polarization mechanism in dielectric materials?
15. According to Heisenbergs uncertainty principle, which of the following is correct?
17. The principle of optical fibers is
18. Shockwaves propogate in
19. Electromagnetic waves are
20. The p-type semiconductor is obtained by doping the intrinsic semiconductor with
21. The value of Poisson's ratio lies between
22. Young's modulus of the material is defined as
23. How is population inversion achieved in Carbon dioxide laser?
24. The concept of matter wave was suggested by_________
25. At 0 kelvin, all the energy levels below fermi level are
26. Which is NOT a characteristic of a LASER?
27. Which of the following equation represents Simple Harmonic motion?
29. Laser is a monochromatic source of light. This means all the light waves have...
30. In spontaneous emission the incident and emitted waves are...
31. The resonator consists of ... mirrors at least.
32. The first laser was built in...
33. The process in which the electrons in the ground state are vibrated to the excited states by providing extra energy from energy sources is called as
34. In He-Ne laser active energy levels for transitions are provided by
35. We get continuous laser from
36. We get pulse laser from
37. In Physics lab the laser we use is
38. Which of the following statements are true?LASER is used as optical source in single mode fibers.LASER lights are highly incoherent.
39. The coherent nature of light from LASER is due to
40. Light amplification in LASER is achieved by
41. Minimum number of energy states required to achieve population inversion is
42. The lifetime of electrons are more in
43. Laser is a coherent source of light. This means all the light waves....
44. In Ruby laser optical pumping is done through
45. If optical resonator is not formed
46. According to Einstein at equilibrium
47. Population inversion for Lasing action means
48. Life time of electron in ground state of an atom in seconds
49. What is the energy of Photon?
50. According to J. Maxwell theory Light is an
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends