Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Elasticsearch with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. How is the data stored in Elasticsearch?
2. How does Elasticsearch scale the volume of data?
3. How many shards are added to an index by default?
4. What characterizes queries within a query context?
5. What characterizes term level queries?
6. What characterizes full-text queries?
7. Elasticsearch is built only for full-text search of documents?
8. An index configured for 5 primary shards and 3 replicas.How many shards in total are there in this index?
9. What are the benefits of Elasticsearch?
10. What is the main Elasticsearch configuration file?
11. What interface does elasticsearch offer to communicate with the database?
12. What are benefits of Elasticsearch?
13. What are use cases of Elasticsearch?
14. What is an index in elasticsearch?
15. How is data stored in Elasticsearch?
16. What are important features of Elasticsearch?
17. What is the Elastic Stack?
collection of open-source products (elasticsearch, LogStash, Kibana, Beats)
collection of closed-source products (elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats)
collection of open-source products (elasticsearch, LogStash, Kibana, HeartBeat)
collection of closed-source products (elasticsearch, LogStash, Kibana, HeartBeat)
18. What kind of database is Elasticsearch?
19. What is the minimum number of Master Nodes needed in a cluster?
20. These are some of the types of nodes of an Elasticsearch cluster:
21. Kibana is a tool that is used for:
22. What Elastic Beat is used for shipping data from files?
23. What is elasticsearch?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends