Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Discrete mathematics with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Discrete mathematics MCQ
1. Order of the power set of a set of order n is
2. What is the minimum height for a binary search tree with 60 nodes?
3. A sublattice(say, S) of a lattice(say, L) is a convex sublattice of L if__________
4. Which of the following regular expressions identifiers are true?
5. Which of the following is Absorption Law?
6. If an edge e is said to join the vertices u and v then the vertices u and v are called __.
7. In an undirected graph the number of nodes with odd degree must be
8. A relation R is defined on the set of integers as xRy if and only if (x+y) is even. Which ofthe following statement is TRUE?
9. Which of the following traversal techniques lists the nodes of binary search in ascendingorder?
10. A cycle on n vertices is isomorphic to its complement. What is the value of n?
11. Which of the following statement regarding sets is false?
12. What is a circle group?
13. If every two elements of a poset are comparable then the poset is called
14. The______________of all the variables in direct or complemented from is a maxterm.
15. What is the simplification value of MN(M+ N’) + M(N + N’)?
16. If P then Q is called _________ statement
17. A class of machine which accepts a ________ language is called finite state automata.
18. What is multiplication of the sequence 1, 2, 3, 4,… by the sequence 1, 3, 5, 7, 11,….?
1, 5, 14, 30,…
2, 8, 16, 35,…
1, 4, 7, 9, 13,…
4, 8, 9, 14, 28,…
19. What is the solution to the recurrence relation an=5an-1+6an-2?
20. Every poset that is a complete semilattice must always be a
21. A____________has a greatest element and a least element which satisfy 0
22. What is the definition of Boolean functions?
23. Which of the following is a Simplification law?
24. What are the canonical forms of Boolean Expressions?
25. Which of the following is/are the universal logic gates?
26. What is the use of Boolean identities?
27. How many different non-isomorphic Abelian groups of order 8 are there?
28. A __________ is a complemented distributive lattice.
29. A connected graph that has no cut vertices is called a ________.
30. PDNF is also called _____________
31. PCNF is also called _______.
32. A state from which a deterministic finite state automata can never come out is called a____________.
33. What is the value of x after this statement, assuming the initial value of x is 5?‘If x equals to one then x=x+2 else x=0’.
34. (b.c) = (a.b).c is the representation for which property?
35. The negation of the statement is formed by introducing ___________.
36. The statements formed from atomic statements are called _________statements.
37. The statements that we consider initially are simple statements called_________statements.
38. Each loop counting has _________ edges.
39. If the vertices of a walk W are distinct then W is called __________.
40. If the edges of a walk W are distinct then W is called _________.
41. The degree of vertex v in G is __________.
42. Edges intersect only at their ends are called ________.
43. If the graph G1 and G2 has no vertex in common then it is said to be ______.
44. If H is a sub graph of G then G is a ______ of H.
45. To any graph G there corresponds a vertex in a matrix called ________matrix.
46. An edge with same ends is called ___________.
47. In a graph if few edges have directions and few do not have directions then the graph iscalled _________.
48. Two vertices which are incident with the common edge are called______________vertices.
49. The graph defined by the vertices and edges of a __________ is bipartite.
50. An edge with identical ends is called _________.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends