Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the
Digital Electronics with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge. Digital Electronics MCQ
1. Which of the following is Universal Gate?
2. An AND gate will function as OR if
3. Most of the digital computers do not have floating point hardware because
4. Which type of CPLD packaging can provide maximum number of pins on the package due to small size of the pins?
5. Which is the example of digital device from the given option ?
6. Which of the following is Inverter?
7. The Four common and useful MSI circuits are
8. The NOR gate is OR gate followed by which gate ?
9. The only function of NOT gate is to ___________.
10. Digital circuit can be made by the repeated use of ___________
11. "What would happen, if smaller logic modules are utilized for performing logical functions associated with FPGA? A. Propagation delay will increase B. FPGA area will increase C. Wastage of logic modules will not be prevented D. Number of interconnected paths in device will decrease"
12. The inverter is ___________
13. What is/are the configurable functions of each and every IOBs connected around the FPGA device from the operational point of view?
14. The binary number 10101 is equivalent to decimal number ___________.
15. Assuming 8 bits for data, 1 bit for parity, I start bit and 2 stop bits, the number of characters that 1200 BPS communication line can transmit is.
16. When an input signal 1 is applied to a NOT gate, the output is ___________.
17. Which of the following gate is a two-level logic gate
18. The NOR gate is OR gate followed by ___________.
19. Excess-3 code is known as
20. The NAND gate is AND gate followed by ___________.
21. Among the logic families, the family which can be used at very high frequency greater than 100 MHz in a 4 bit synchronous counter is
22. In Boolean algebra, the bar sign (-) indicates ___________.
23. A hexadecimal odometer displays F 52 F. The next reading will be
24. The binary code of (21.125)10 is
25. NAND. gates are preferred over others because these
26. Which is the correct order of sequence for representing the input values in K-map?
(00, 01, 10, 11)
(00, 10, 01, 11)
(00, 01, 11, 10)
(00, 10, 11, 01)
27. The inputs of a NAND gate are connected together. The resulting circuit is ___________.
28. Digital computers are more widely used as compared to analog computers, because they are
29. Consider the representation of six-bit numbers by two’s complement, one’s complement, or by sign and magnitude: In which representation is there overflow from the addition of the integers 011000 and 011000?
30. ............. Multiplexers can be constructed from smaller ones.
32. In Positive logic, logic gate 1 corresponds to -
33. An X-OR Gate Produces an output only when it's two inputs are -
34. The Only Function of a Not gate is to -
35. Combinations that not listed for the input variables are -
36. ASCII code is a .................... bit code.
37. Multiplexer means .....................
38. Binary Number system has ........... symbols.
39. The Steps required for the analysis of combinational circuits are -
40. There are two types of parity -
41. ____________numbers are used in the decimal number system?
42. The universal gate is ___________
43. An OR gate has 6 inputs. The number of input words in its truth table are
44. In case of OR gate, no matter what the number of inputs, a
46. AND operation is equivalant to -
47. In the boolean algebra, a variable has ________ different state(s)/value(s).
48. Pick out the CORRECT statement:
49. Storage of 1 KB means the following number of bytes
50. The number 10000 would appear just immediately after
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends