Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Days and Years with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Days and Years MCQ
1. First tuesday of may is observed as
2. January 1 is observed as
3. January 29 is observed as ______
4. Journalist's Day was celebrated for the first time all over the country on
5. November 30 is observed as ______
6. October 24 is observed as
7. World Blood Donar Day is observed on ___________
8. When is the ' World environment Day ' celebrated
9. What is the theme of 2017 World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD) ?
10. 'World Diabetes Day' is observed on
11. October 3 is observed as _______
12. The first-ever World Tuna Day (WTD) is observed by the United Nations (UN) on which date ?
13. When was the first ' International Non-Smoking Day' observed all over the world
14. " World Press Freedom Day " is observed on ?
15. International Women's day is observed on
16. 'International Plastic Bag Free Day' is observed on which date ?
17. United Nations adopted a charter of Economic Rights in the year
18. 1990 was declared as the SAARC year
19. World Red cross day falls on
20. The United Nation declared 2006 as the International year of
21. World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) is observed every year on _______
22. World Tobacco Day is celebrated on _____ ?
23. " International Yoga Day " is observed on _____ ?
24. The United Nation declared 2003 as the International Year of
25. The World Day to Combat Desertification is observed every year on _______
26. When is International Mother's Day is observed?
27. International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers was observed on
28. When is the world's Asthma day celebrated?
29. When is the Anti-terrorism day observed?
30. The 2017 World Hydrography Day (WHD) is observed on which date ?
31. What is the 2017 theme of International Day for Biodiversity (IDB) ?
32. When is National girl child day of India Day
33. When is the World day against Child Labour celebrated?
34. July 7 is observed as __________
35. National Civil Services Day is celebrated on _____________.
36. World Intellectual Property Day (WIP) is observed on which date ?
37. World Homeopathy Day is observed globally on ___________.
38. Navy day is observed on
39. What is the theme of the 2017 World Thalassaemia Day (WTD) ?
40. World Population Day is observed on ____ ?
41. When is the ' World AIDS Day ' observed all over the world
42. When is International Day of Families observed ?
43. World Youth Skills Day is observed on _____ ?
44. "World Television Day" is observed every year on ___.
45. World Health Day is observed on ________
46. World Soil Day is celebrated on ?
47. When is the World's No Tobacco day(WNTD) celebrated?
48. When is the Common Wealth Day observed by its member countries
49. On which of the following dates is the Navy Day celebrated in India ?
50. The United Nation declared 2003-2012 as the International decade for
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends