Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Corrosion Engineering with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Corrosion Engineering MCQ
1. What is the corrosion of iron called?
2. Select the ferrous alloys
3. Which two properties are for lead
4. What applications are stainless steel used for
5. Which of these are electrical conductors
6. Which definition best fits cast iron
7. Which definition best fits solder
8. Ferrous metals contain iron so most of them are .......
9. Whats the definition of an alloy?
10. Non-ferrous metals mean that it ......
11. Select the non-ferrous metals
12. What term is used to describe a polymer that has a rubber like properties?
13. Galvanized steel are steel product coated with
14. What refers to a shape achieved by allowing a liquid to solidify in a mold?
15. Conductivity in the ionic current path or the electronic current path can affect the corrosion rate.
16. Most organic coatings on metallic surfaces serve to inhibit the formation of an electronic path
17. If the same amount of electrical charge, Q, is passed through several electrodes, the masses of the substances reacting at the electrodes are in direct ratio to their molar masses
18. What refers to a metal combined with one or more other elements?
19. Corrosion current density is the measure of most practical significance and Interest in design
20. The use of oxygen scavengers in the feed water to boiler affects the anodic reaction rate
21. If an electrochemical cell produces energy it is known as a --------cell, such as ---------
22. What is the primary cathodic reaction of corrosion in neutral or alkaline conditions?
23. Which of the following is one of the major costs associated with corrosion?
24. Corrosion is the extractive metallurgy in reverse
25. What is the basic principles of OSH
26. What is the roles of IR
27. What is graduated engineer do in training route
28. How many method in estimating
29. How many stage in estimating
30. Which are the following that required to maintain the entirety of life on earth?
31. What is the sustainability principles?
32. Which is the truth about wrought iron
33. What is an example of engineering?
34. Select examples of properties of materials.
35. One key feature of extruded products are a
36. The top part of the sand casting mould is called a
37. Tick all the correct statements that apply
38. Pick the ferrous metal.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends