Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Control Systems with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Control Systems MCQ
1. A control system with excessive noise, is likely to suffer from
2. For open control system which of the following statements is incorrect ?
3. Is an open loop control system.
4. An automatic toaster is a ______ loop control system.
5. Spring constant in force-voltage analogy is analogous to
6. The initial response when tne output is not equal to input is called
7. The transient response, with feedback system,
8. Velocity error constant of a system is measured when the input to the system is unit _______ function.
10. A.C. servomotor is basically a
11. The transfer function technique is considered as inadequate under which of the following conditions ?
12. Is the reference input minus the primary feedback.
13. Pressure error can be measured by which of the following ?
14. In a stable control system saturation can cause which of the following ?
15. Phase margin of a system is used to specify which of the following ?
16. The transfer function is applicable to which of the following ?
17. In a stable control system backlash can cause which of the following ?
18. The second derivative input signals modify which of the following ?
19. Has tendency to oscillate.
20. A differentiator is usually not a part of a control system because it
21. Mass, in force-voltage analogy, is analogous to
22. The viscous friction co-efficient, in force-voltage analogy, is analogous to
23. The capacitance, in force-current analogy, is analogous to
24. A phase lag lead network introduces in the output
25. Technique is not applicable to nonlinear system ?
26. In a control system the output of the controller is given to
27. An amplidyne can give which of the following characteristics ?
28. Transfer function of a system is used to calculate which of the following ?
29. Which of the following is the definition of proportional band of a controller ?
30. Signal will become zero when the feedback signal and reference signs are equal.
31. Is not a final control element.
32. In closed loop control system, with positive value of feedback gain the overall gain of the system will
33. Zero initial condition for a system means
34. By which of the following the system response can be tested better ?
35. Regenerative feedback implies feedback with
36. On which of the following factors does the sensitivity of a closed loop system to gain changes and load disturbances depend ?
37. The frequency and time domain are related through which of the following?
38. Which of the following can be measured by LVDT?
39. Which of the following is an electromagnetically device ?
40. With feedback _____ increases.
41. Which of the following should be done to make an unstable system stable ?
42. The type-2 system has ________ at the origin.
43. In a control system integral error compensation _______ steady state error
44. By which of the following the control action is determined when a man walks along a path?
45. Addition of zeros in transfer function causes which of the following?
46. If a step function is applied to the input of a system and the output remains below a certain level for all the time, the system is
47. Hydraulic torque transmission system is analog of
48. Due to which of the following reasons excessive bond width in control systems should be avoided ?
49. In an open loop control system
50. The band width, in a feedback amplifier.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends