Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Computer Graphics with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Computer Graphics MCQ
1. The disadvantage of line DDA is
2. The matrix representation for scaling in homogeneous coordinates is
3. To apply the midpoint method, we define
4. Two successive translations are___________________
5. Initial decision parameter P0 in Mid Point Circle drawing algorithm is
6. The Cartesian slope-intercept equation for a straight line is
7. Gd parameter in initgraph() method means
8. The two-dimensional rotation equation in the matrix form is
9. If the boundary is specified in a single color, and if the algorithm proceeds pixel by pixel until the boundary color is encountered is called
10. On raster system, lines are plotted with
11. Positive values for the rotation angle ϴ defines
12. Which transformation distorts the shape of an object such that the transformed shape appears as if the object were composed of internal layers that had been caused to slide over each other?
13. In a reflection, by how much angle is the object rotated?
14. The seed fill algorithm for filling polygon is classified as ________ fill algorithm and _______ fill algorithm.
15. Cohen-Sutherland clipping is an example of _________________
16. Which of the following represents shearing?
17. Reflection about the line y=0, the axis, is accomplished with the transformation matrix with how many elements as ‘0’?
18. Number of control points in parametric cubic curve is
19. Which of the following co-ordinates are NOT used in 2d viewing transformation?
20. In line clipping, the portion of line which is _____________ of window is cut and the portion that is _____________ the window is kept.
21. A bitmap is collection of ___________________ that describes an image.
22. An area on a physical device to which a window is mapped is called a
23. Transformations can be applied on _______________.
24. For a point to be clipped, which of the following conditions must be satisfied by the point?
25. An accurate and efficient raster line-generating algorithm is
26. __________ is a method for testing a pixel inside of a polygon.
27. The centre region of the screen and the window can be represented as________
28. Which algorithm is a faster method for calculating pixel positions?
29. The Cohen-Sutherland algorithm divides the region into _____ number of spaces.
30. Which is a good logo?
31. What does PDF stand for?
32. How many Fonts in a Font File?
33. What is Euler's Formula
34. Which is not a type of 3D projection
35. Which are Windows Font File types?
36. Which is the best line algorithm to balance the processing load among the processers?
37. Which one of these is not a common RASTER file?
38. What is a digital graphic?
39. Which file type allows for compression and transparency?
40. The point that remains fixed during a rotational transformation is ____________.
41. What is the use of homogeneous coordinates and matrix representation?
42. We can combine the multiplicative and translational terms for 2D into a single matrix representation by expandinga) 2 by 2 matrix into 4*4 matrixb) 2 by 2 matrix into 3*3c) 3 by 3 matrix into 2 by 2d) Only c
43. If both codes are 0000, (bitwise OR of the codes yields 0000) line lies __________________ the window.
44. The process of elimination of parts of a scene outside a window or a viewport is called _____________
45. What is the Clipping point of a line AB where A(40,40) and B is (60,25) against a window defined by (wxmin,wymin) as (10,10) and (wxmax,wymax) as (50,50)
46. What does PPI stand for?
47. What is the best size resolution for printing?
48. Do Cameras store Pictures in RAW format?
49. Which Graphic File type permits animation?
50. Which HEX color code is closer to black?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends