Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Commercial Banks with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Commercial Banks MCQ
1. What do we call a fee that is collected for using someone's money?
2. The more you add to your savings, the worse off you will be.
3. A direct deposit is when you take your paycheck directly to the bank after your receive it.
4. Credit cards and debit cards are essentially the same thing.
5. Banks offer different kinds of accounts because:
6. The higher the interest rate, the better
7. The longer the money is saved, the better
8. The more you add to yours savings, the better
9. The lower the interest rate, the better.
10. The shorter the money is saved, the better.
11. All bank transactions should be recorded in the register
12. You can continue to write checks as long as you have check in your checkbook.
13. When depositing money into an account, it is important to:
14. What do we call the amount left over from your paycheck after taxes and deductions?
15. Which services is a bank likely to offer?
16. Which one of the following are financial institutions?
17. Trade Credit is usually granted for a period ranging from
18. Under Cash Credit, the bank can refuse credit when the creditworthiness of the borrower is unsatisfactory or when there is shortage of funds.
19. In a _______, a customer having a current account with the bank is allowed to overdraw his account up to a specified amount.
20. Interest is charged on the amount actually overdrawn and not on the amount sanctioned by the bank.
21. _____ implies procuring cash from a bank in exchange for credit instruments.
22. ____ refers to the credit extended by one business firm to another as incidental to sale or purchase of goods & services.
23. Trade Credit is also known as 'Mercantile Credit'
24. Trade credit includes consumer credit or instalment credit.
25. Under secured cash credit, the borrower submits promissory note, which is signed by two or more securities.
26. When the cash is not backed up by any security, it is known as ______.
27. _____ is a running account from which the amounts can be withdrawn & paid back from time to time, subject to the stipulated amount.
28. Loans granted for immediate need are called ____
29. Under Cash Credit interest is to be paid on the whole amount from the date of sanction.
30. Under ______ borrower withdraws the full amount in cash immediately & undertakes to repay it in one or more installments.
31. _______ direct advance made in lump sum which is credited to a separate loan account in the name of the borrower.
32. _____ refer to the deposits of money made by public with non-banking companies.
33. When STATE BANK OF INDIA WAS FOUNDED?
34. Which bank is considered one of the upcoming commercial banks in India
35. Which bank has this tagline " BOOMING LIFE"
36. BANK OF BARODA is a private sector bank
37. Which bank is India's largest private sector bank in terms of assets and market capitalization
38. Which banks headquarters is located in Gujarat?
39. Which bank has the tagline as " CHANGING FACE OF PROSPERITY"
40. Which bank is a scheduled commission bank?
41. Why do banks seek to increase the size of their deposits?
42. Commercial banks earn money in all of the following EXCEPT:
43. Neither income gap analysis nor duration gap analysis are useful tools for telling a financial institution manager the institution's degree of exposure to interest-rate risk.
44. It accepts deposits from individuals and organisations that have excess funds and provide loans to those who are in need. This financial institution is called ...
45. Federal funds are not sold by banks to other banks
46. Additional measures of bank performance include
48. Which of the following best describes an investment bank...
49. Governments can raise money to finance public spending through the sale of...
50. A deposit account is best described as...
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends