Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Central Problems of An Economy with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Central Problems of An Economy MCQ
1. An economy succeeds in producing resources efficiently when
2. Why does deforestation cause animals to face extinction?
3. A Theocracy can be found in a
4. A government that recognizes god or a divine being the ultimate authority
6. Which country in Central Asia culturally more close to Persians rather than Turkic nations
7. What human activity hurts the food supply in the region?
8. How do remittances help the region's economy?
9. What does it mean when geographers say that Haiti's standard of living is low?
11. What is the capital of Turkmenistan?
12. What does export mean?
13. What major problem did Nicaragua face in 1998?
14. What do you mean by Marginal Opportunity Cost ?
15. Economic problems arises due to
16. What do you mean by Opportunity cost?
17. What are types of technique of production?
18. What causes economic problems?
19. Which of the following is related to the problem of how to produce?
20. Which is not a central problem of an economy:
21. What were the biggest problems in building the Panama Canal?
22. What causes earthquakes?
23. Which branch of economic theory is associated with the difficulty of resources allocation
24. Fundamental facilities and systems serving a country, city, or area, as transportation and communication systems, power plants, and schools
25. A system of government in which power is divided between a central authority and a number of individual states
26. Elected leaders do the day to day work of governing the country: they consider the issues, work to find the solutions, pass laws, and stuff to keep the country going. although citizens have the ultimate power
27. Which country can have a high export materials of wood and timber?
28. Subsistence farming is
31. Countries in Central Asia can't rely on crude oil export because of
32. Main export item of the Middle Eastern countries
33. What does Capitalism entail?
34. How do Governments Make Money?
35. System of resource allocation, commerce, and trade in which markets coexist with government intervention
36. An economy in which production, investment, prices, and incomes are determined centrally by a government.
38. A system of government in which the legislature selects the executive.
39. Citizens are directly involved in the day to day work of governing the country.
40. A political system headed by a dictator that calls for extreme nationalism and racism and no tolerance of opposition
41. An economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
42. An economic system in which prices are determined by unrestricted competition between privately owned businesses.
43. Has a democratic government that limits the monarchs control
44. It either has a king, queen, emperor, or empress. its passed down to heirs
45. A government in which a few people such as a dominant clan or clique control
46. The country of Scranton has a population of 3 million, is an island surrounded by water, and has a confederate government with sovereignty
47. People who are allowed to vote in an election because they have reached the age of suffrage
48. The term refers to nations where major social problems occur often, like famine or hunger, diseases, and low incomes
49. The ability to settle problems between nations without using force
50. What is one way the rainforest can be preserved, while still allowing people to enjoy its wonders?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends