Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Cardiovascular System with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Cardiovascular System MCQ
1. What should you include in your daily diet to keep your heart healthy?
2. How many deaths worldwide is cardiovascular disease responsible for every year?
3. Does cardiovascular disease increase blood clots?
4. What is the function of the blood? Pick three answers
5. Cardiovascular disease causes what to build up in arteries?
6. Which of these two is a function of the cardiovascular system?
7. Which of these does not keep your heart healthy?
8. What makes up your cardiovascular system?
9. What are the 3 main types of blood vessels?
10. A blood vessel that carries blood back to the heart.
11. What creates the "lub dub" heart sounds?
12. A hollow, muscular organ that pumps blood throughout the body.
13. Oxygen-poor blood arrives to the heart from the the body via the _____.
14. Which is the muscular wall that separates the heart into right and left sides?
15. Which part of the heart pumps deoxygenated (oxygen-poor) blood?
16. Which vessels carry blood away from the heart?
17. Another name for the circulatory system is ________ because it is described as the system that consists of the heart, blood vessels, and blood.
18. The hollow, muscular organ that pumps blood throughout the body _______
19. The superior two chambers of the heart:
20. These are between the Atria and the Ventricles that allow blood to flow through the chambers
21. The only vein in the body that transports oxygen-rich blood is the
22. What is the name of the circulation between the heart and the body?
23. Which of the following are the blood vessels that have the thickest walls?
24. Which of the following are the blood vessels that helps blood flow to the heart?
25. Which of the following delivers oxygen to cells?
26. The pacemaker cells are located in the
27. A blockage in the pulmonary trunk would first affect which heart chamber with a buildup of blood?
28. The 2 main branches of the right coronary artery (RCA) are the
29. Individuals with type AB blood can receive blood from donors possessing
30. Blood cell that protects the body against infection
31. What structure brings oxygenated blood from the lung back into the heart:
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends