Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Business and Commerce with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Business and Commerce MCQ
1. Which of the following is NOT an economic activity?
2. What kind of contract may be difficult to execute because of its flexibility?
3. ......... is a promise written on a paper that is signed, sealed and delivered.
4. Business law include which type of laws. (Select ALL that applies)
5. In a law of contract, a counter offer operate as
6. SELECT the essential elements of a valid contract.(Choose all that applies)
8. A contract which is devoid of legal effect is
9. A contract in which all parties to the contract have carried out their obligation is said to be terminated by
10. An offer can be terminated in the following way. (Select all that applies)
11. During Ancient times, the place where skilled artisans worked and converted raw material into finished goods were known as_________________________.
12. The students of class XI were asked to describe the various types of intermediaries who played a prominent role in the promotion of trade. Arun, one of the student, spoke in particular, about the members of the wealthy business, banking and money lender family institution that exercised great influence during the Mughal period and the days of the East India Company. Identify the type of intermediaries being highlighted by Arun.
13. It was the capital of the Pandayas who controlled the pearl fisheries of the Gulf of Mannar. It attracted foreign merchants, particularly Romans, for carrying out overseas trade.
14. Which city was famous for 'Gold silk cloth'?
15. The institution of ________ also played an important role during Mughal period and days of east India company, as intermediaries.
16. Hundi that is payable on order following a fixed term is called________.
17. Oil refinery is a example of
18. Which of the broad categories of industries covers oil refinery and sugar mills?
19. A contract can be a .......... or .............. agreement.
20. Which of the following does not characterise business activity?
21. The industries which provide support services to other industries are known as
22. Which of the following cannot be classified as an objective of business?
23. Name the two broad categories of business activities.
24. Cattlebreeding farms, poultry farms, andfish hatchery come under which type of industries?
25. Commerce includes activities relating to trade and ____________
26. Economic Activities =
27. Transfer of interest exists in the case of
28. What was known as‘Black Gold’ ?
29. In which year and date "Make in India" was launched by the Government of India ?
30. Which of the following is not a Cause of Business Risks?
31. Mohenjodaro werefounded in
32. Which is not a Nature of Business Risks?
33. What type of cause is fluctuation of price in the market?
34. Choose all that is an e-commerce website
35. The advantage of a private limited liability company is
36. One the following is NOT a source of finance to limited liability companies
37. ___ is the document which allows a company to commence business activities
38. All are types of cooperative society EXCEPT
39. Profit made in cooperative society is shared on the basis
40. ___, ____ and __ are the three kinds of companies
41. ___ is the organisation set up, owned and financed by individuals to promote the welfare of the members
42. A distinguishing characteristics of a limited liability company is that it
43. ____ is a legal person or entity created by the association of a number of people in accordance with the law for the purpose of a defined object.
44. What are the limitations (to consumer) of using e-commerce?
45. True or False? B2C uses the simplest IT system.
46. What are the benefits of e-commerce to business?
47. Which one of this business model uses a complex IT system?
48. B2C means business to consumer
49. What is the issue of place in marketing mix when a business decides to sell online?
50. Select all the features of e-commerce
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends