Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Bootstrap with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. Which plugin is used to create a modal window?
2. The Bootstrap grid system is based on how many columns?
3. Which class indicates a dropdown menu?
4. Which class is used to create a button group?
5. Which class is used to create a black navigation bar?
6. How can you insert a search icon?
7. Which of the following is correct about Bootstrap Grid System?
8. A standard navigation bar is created with:
9. Class used to create a big box for calling extra attention in Bootstrap
10. Which class is used to create a big box for calling extra attention?
11. Which class is used to create a badge?
12. Which class is used to create a basic pagination?
13. Which button class is used to create a large button?
14. The .container-fluid class provides
15. Which class shapes an image to a circle?
16. The bootstrap class md means for
17. The Bootstrap grid system works across multiple devices.
18. Which contextual class indicates a succesful or positive action?
19. Which class applies the hover color to a particular row or cell of a table?
20. What are the Bootstrap classes for creating columns?
21. What is the Domain in the following function?;object: Number String String ->Image
22. Bootstrap is a free front-end framework
23. When adding jQuery, this is the correct code:
24. Which class provides a responsive fixed width container?
25. I need to divide my div into four equal parts. The number I need to add to col-md-? is
26. The Bootstrap grid system is based on these number of columns
27. If I want multiple columns in a single horizontal line I need to wrap the columns in
28. Which contextual class indicates a dangerous or potentially negative action?
29. You can make any HTML element invisible without deleting any code
30. The proper order of the CSS documents in the <head> section of your HTML document when working with Bootstrap is:
31. The correct CSS link is:
32. COMPONENT used in Bootstrap to cycle through elements, like a slideshow.
33. I need to add a different color to the fonts. In CSS, I would use:
34. Carousel slideshows do not move. Add:
35. In CSS, it makes fonts larger
36. In jQuery, if you want to select the class "name", you use this command:
37. Using jQuery, this is how you change the background color of the id "box"
38. Bootstrap is mobile-first.
39. The first div I need to add before dividing it into 3,4, or more columns is:
40. It doesn't matter if I create an unordered or ordered list, the items inside will be represented by this HTML tag:
41. Which class adds zebra-stripes to a table?
42. Which class provides a full width container, spanning the entire width of the viewport?
43. How many arguments does rotate expect?(rotate 10 (star 50 "solid" "orange"))
44. Which plugin is used to cycle through elements, like a slideshow?
45. What is the function name in the following?;object: Number String String ->Image
46. What is the Range in the following function?;object: Number String String ->Image
47. Which of the following is not one of the 3 parts of the "Contract"?
50. Is "outline" the name of a function or an argument in: (triangle 9 "outline" "green")
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends