Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Biochemistry with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
2. Which is the strongest acid?
4. What is the function of a protein?
5. Which of the following is correctly matched?
8. Examples of nucleic acids?
10. Which is the strongest base?
11. What is the function of a nucleic acid?
12. What is the function of nucleic acids?
14. Which of the following is NOT a carbohydrate?
15. Which of the following is an organic compound?
16. How many different amino acids are there?
17. A base is a substance that
18. Nucleotides are monomers of
19. What is the monomer of a lipid?
21. Monosaccharides are monomers of
22. What elements make up carbohydrates?
23. Butter is an example of a
24. What is the purpose of an enzyme?
25. What word describes when water is attracted to other substances?
26. How many calories per gram do carbohydrates contain?
27. Which is NOT a unique property of water?
28. Glucose is an example of a
29. How many valence electrons are in Phosphorus?
30. Which energy level has the highest amount of energy?
31. What is the attraction between molecules of different substances?
32. All organic compounds contain the element
33. What property of water helps to moderate earth's temperature?
34. Which formula represents an amino acid?
35. How do photosynthesis and cellular respiration differ?
36. What are the products of aerobic cellular respiration?
37. What products are produced during photosynthesis?
38. Which is a function of lipids?
39. What particles are found in the nucleus of an atom?
40. How do enzymes speed up a reaction?
41. Which of the following statements about enzymes is NOT true?
42. The energy needed to start a reaction
43. Where do substrates bind on an enzyme?
44. Made of glycerol and fatty acids
45. Which is not an example of a lipid?
46. What determines a protein's function?
47. The specific reactants that an enzyme acts on are called
48. The substances listed on the left side of a chemical equation are the
49. What is the significance of nucleic acids for cells?
50. What is the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen in carbohydrates?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends