Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Artificial Intelligence with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Artificial Intelligence MCQ
1. A.M. turing developed a technique for determining whether a computer could or could not demonstrate the artificial Intelligence,, Presently, this technique is called
2. The characteristics of the computer system capable of thinking, reasoning and learning is known is
3. Which kind of planning consists of successive representations of different levels of a plan?
4. A process that is repeated, evaluated, and refined is called:
5. Which type of actuator generates a good deal of power but tends to be messy?
6. If a robot can alter its own trajectory in response to external conditions, it is considered to be:
7. In a rule-based system, procedural domain knowledge is in the form of:
8. Which of the following, is a component of an expert system?
9. What stage of the manufacturing process has been described as "the mapping of function onto form"?
10. In 1985, the famous chess player David Levy beat a world champion chess program in four straight games by using orthodox moves that confused the program. What was the name of the chess program?
11. What is the name of the computer program that contains the distilled knowledge of an expert?
12. What is the term used for describing the judgmental or commonsense part of problem solving?
13. Natural language processing is divided into the two subfields of:
14. Natural language processing can be divided into the two subfields of:
15. DARPA, the agency that has funded a great deal of American AI research, is part of the Department of:
16. The new organization established to implement the Fifth Generation Project is called:
17. What is the name of the computer program that simulates the thought processes of human beings?
18. Ambiguity may be caused by:
19. Which company offers the LISP machine considered to be "the most powerful symbolic processor available"?
20. What of the following is considered to be a pivotal event in the history of AI.
21. High-resolution, bit-mapped displays are useful for displaying:
22. Which of the following have people traditionally done better than computers?
23. Who is considered to be the "father" of artificial intelligence?
24. Which approach to speech recognition avoids the problem caused by the variation in speech patterns among different speakers?
25. Which of these schools was not among the early leaders in AI research?
26. Which of the following have computers traditionally done better than people?
27. How many ALU(s) is/are control by one control unit is SIMD (single instruction stream, multiple data stream) architecture?
28. What part of the manufacturing process relate to each stage of the process and to the process as a whole?
30. What was originally called the "imitation game" by its creator?
31. Programming a robot by physically moving it through the trajectory you want it to follow is called:
32. Seymour Papert of the MIT AI lab created a programming environment for children called:
33. DEC advertises that it helped to create "the world's first expert system routinely used in an industrial environment," called XCON or:
34. In LISP, the addition 3 + 2 is entered as
35. In LISP, the function returns the first element of a list Is
36. A bidirectional feedback loop links computer modelling with:
37. In LISP, the function returns the list that results after the first element is removed (the rest f the list), is
38. One of the leading American robotics centers is the Robotics Institute located at:
39. A network with named nodes and labeled arcs that can be used to represent certain natural language grammars to facilitate parsing.
40. Output segments of AI programming contain(s)
41. In the 16th century, a Czech rabbi reportedly created a living clay man whose name has become a synonym for an artificial human. The clay man's name was:
42. For speech understanding systems to gain widespread acceptance in office automation, they must feature:
43. The area of AI that investigates methods of facilitating communication between people and computers is:
44. In LISP, the function (copy-list )
45. A certain Professor at the Stanford University coined the word 'artificial intelligence' in 1956 at a conference held at Dartmouth college. Can you name the Professor?
46. LISP machines also are known as:
47. A computer vision technique that relies on image templates is:
48. A Personal Consultant knowledge base contain information in the form of:
49. In which of the following areas may ICAI programs prove to be useful?
50. A series of AI systems developed by Pat Langley to explore the role of heuristics in scientific discovery.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends