Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Artificial Intelligence with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Artificial Intelligence MCQ
1. Which type of actuator generates a good deal of power but tends to be messy?
2. A.M. turing developed a technique for determining whether a computer could or could not demonstrate the artificial Intelligence,, Presently, this technique is called
3. A process that is repeated, evaluated, and refined is called:
4. In a rule-based system, procedural domain knowledge is in the form of:
5. In 1985, the famous chess player David Levy beat a world champion chess program in four straight games by using orthodox moves that confused the program. What was the name of the chess program?
6. What is the term used for describing the judgmental or commonsense part of problem solving?
7. Natural language processing is divided into the two subfields of:
8. Natural language processing can be divided into the two subfields of:
9. DARPA, the agency that has funded a great deal of American AI research, is part of the Department of:
10. Which company offers the LISP machine considered to be "the most powerful symbolic processor available"?
11. How many ALU(s) is/are control by one control unit is SIMD (single instruction stream, multiple data stream) architecture?
12. A network with named nodes and labeled arcs that can be used to represent certain natural language grammars to facilitate parsing.
14. Output segments of AI programming contain(s)
15. In the 16th century, a Czech rabbi reportedly created a living clay man whose name has become a synonym for an artificial human. The clay man's name was:
16. For speech understanding systems to gain widespread acceptance in office automation, they must feature:
17. In LISP, the function returns the list that results after the first element is removed (the rest f the list), is
18. Which of the following have computers traditionally done better than people?
19. The characteristics of the computer system capable of thinking, reasoning and learning is known is
20. What part of the manufacturing process relate to each stage of the process and to the process as a whole?
21. The area of AI that investigates methods of facilitating communication between people and computers is:
22. In LISP, the function (copy-list )
23. A certain Professor at the Stanford University coined the word 'artificial intelligence' in 1956 at a conference held at Dartmouth college. Can you name the Professor?
24. Which of these schools was not among the early leaders in AI research?
25. LISP machines also are known as:
26. Which of the following, is a component of an expert system?
27. A Personal Consultant knowledge base contain information in the form of:
28. Which approach to speech recognition avoids the problem caused by the variation in speech patterns among different speakers?
29. A computer vision technique that relies on image templates is:
30. Who is considered to be the "father" of artificial intelligence?
31. In which of the following areas may ICAI programs prove to be useful?
32. A series of AI systems developed by Pat Langley to explore the role of heuristics in scientific discovery.
33. A natural language generation program must decide:
34. In LISP, the function X (x). (2x+l) would be rendered as
35. Visual clues that are helpful in computer vision include:
36. The explanation facility of an expert system may be used to:
37. Which of the following have people traditionally done better than computers?
38. The hardware features of LISP machines generally include:
39. Research scientists all over the world are taking steps towards building computers with circuits patterned after the complex inter connections existing among the human brain's nerve cells. What name is given to such type of computers?
40. A bidirectional feedback loop links computer modelling with:
41. High-resolution, bit-mapped displays are useful for displaying:
42. What of the following is considered to be a pivotal event in the history of AI.
43. Ambiguity may be caused by:
44. A computer program that contains expertise in a particular domain is called an:
45. Claude Shannon described the operation of electronic switching circuits with a system of mathematical logic called:
46. What is the name of the computer program that contains the distilled knowledge of an expert?
47. What is the name of the computer program that simulates the thought processes of human beings?
48. A problem is first connected to its proposed solution during the _____ stage.
49. The field that investigates the mechanics of human intelligence is:
50. The new organization established to implement the Fifth Generation Project is called:
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends