Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Applied science with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Applied science MCQ
1. The compass needle always points to the ___________.
2. It involves acquiring the basic understanding and habits for good health
3. Which is NOT a major economic problem?
4. They say that economics is the science of ____________.
5. According to the basic economic principles, what creates wealth?
6. Economics is said to deal mostly with the ____________ of resources.
7. Which of these are examples of habitats
8. How can we manage our household waste effectively
9. Which of the following are conservation strategies used to help protect vulnerable species
10. Which of the following substances can build up to dangerous levels in animal bodies as a result of bioaccumulation
11. In which ways can plastic waste cause harm to animals
12. The __________________ system works with the respiratory system to provide our body with oxygen and get rid of CO2 (carbon dioxide).
13. What are the main organs of the respiratory system that allow us to breathe and for gas exchange to happen?
14. What is the main function of the respiratory system?
15. When you breathe, your lungs take in __________ and remove _________.
16. What is tube that is also known as your wind pipe?
17. When economists say that resources are scarce, it means that they are what?
18. Countries and states utilize this to solve the problem of allocation.
19. Allocation and scarcity is a problem because people have unlimited ____________.
20. What best describes a want?
21. What do people respond to in predictable ways?
22. Aside from the actual monetary / resource cost, what other cost is incurred when decisions are made?
23. Introducing change into the way in that social systems operate.
24. Counseling can be an avenue for self-exploration and self-discovery wherein the clients can gain more understanding about the self.
25. The counselor guides the counselee into seeing what misdeeds were committed and to realize they hurt others
26. It needs a long term process of counselors to build strong relationship between counselor and client
27. Which of the following is an applied social science?
28. Moving in the direction of fulfilling potential or achieving an integration of previously conflicting parts of self.
29. It enhance special skills and abilities.
30. Which of the following is the definition of counseling except:
31. It applies the different concepts, theoretical models, and theories of the social science disciplines
32. Which of these is NOT a typical cause of habitat destruction?
33. What is the definition of 'sustainability'?
34. Which of these is a reason why a species may become endangered or extinct?
36. What is bioaccumulation?
37. What is the biggest issue regarding the use of plastic?
38. What is eutrophication?
39. Select the most appropriate end to the sentence: A pollution indicator...
40. Which pollutant are lichens often sensitive to?
41. Sulfur dioxide is the pollutant that causes __________
42. Which of the following are non-living indicators of pollution?
43. You can use fire near chemicals.
44. You should never mix chemicals.
45. Chemicals are not hazardous if properly used.
46. You should never keep chemicals in their original container.
47. Batteries should be stored in the sun.
48. Chemicals should be kept out of the reach of children.
49. Never use pesticides when children or pets are in the room.
50. Liquid chemicals should be stored above dry chemicals.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends