Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Animation with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
1. Which of these were NOT one of the people that started Pixar?
2. In Adobe Animate, what is the element used to organize and control the movement of objects over time?
3. In animation, a _____________ represents a different level of depth on which you place your drawings.
4. What is the area of Pivot called where the frames are stored?
5. The first and last frames of an action are called_____
6. A _________ is an animated file that contains multiple pictures that create movement in a loop.
7. What function allows you to add a graphic to the library?
8. Backgrounds can be animated as well as the characters
9. Which of these is the older version of animation?
10. In Adobe Animate, what is the gray area around the Stage where you can store elements you do not want to display on the Stage?
11. The series of frames in between the first and last frames in an action are drawn in a process called
12. _______________ is created when images or objects are manipulated to appear as though they are moving pictures.
13. Which of the following is true about storyboards?
14. What is the individual image in a sequence called?
15. A _____________ is an individual picture or drawing in a sequence of slides that create animation.
16. ________ is a way of seeing what was in the frame before the one you are on
18. Which of the following is the act of making something come alive.
19. Which of the following is a type of animation?
20. Which key shortcut activates the Rotate transform?
21. What does FPS stand for?
22. What is the process of creating animated images using computer graphics?
23. What is the movement or change of objects through time?
24. What is an individual image within a sequence of images?
25. When preparing a multimedia or animation project, what is the third step? This involved the director working with story artists to flesh out the story.
26. Which of these was "the first all-animated full-length feature film in English?"
27. Which of these is the most common type of animation used today?
28. Which of these was "the first completely computer animated full-length feature film?"
29. Which of these short films had a character that is now used as Pixar's logo?
30. Which type of animation is drawn on separate pages and then flicked through
31. What is a sequence of drawings that help pre-visualize the story?
32. In Adobe Animate, what does it mean to create animation for changes in position on the Stage and for changes in size, color, or other attributes?
33. When preparing a multimedia or animation project, what is the fourth and final step? This is when the animator decides if the project includes narration, dialog, and/or music.
34. When preparing a multimedia or animation project, the second step is what? This step is critical as it is when the audience is identified, as well as the character design.
35. When preparing a multimedia or animation project, what is the first step? This process insures that both you and the client understand each other and agree on the scope of the project.
36. In Adobe Animate, what is the term for clicking and dragging the playhead back and forth to preview the animation?
37. In Adobe Animate and Photoshop, what is a frame that indicates a change or transition?
38. In Adobe Animate and Photoshop, what is the number of frames that play per second?
39. In Adobe Animate and Photoshop, what is an individual image within a sequence of images?
40. In Adobe Animate, what is the red vertical line on the Timeline that indicates the current frame?
41. What term in animation refers to automatically adding or modifying a series of frames between two existing frames (also known as "in betweening")?
42. In Adobe Animate, what is the rectangular area where content such as graphics are displayed?
43. In Adobe Animate, what is a set of codes used to format online content?
45. .......is a location on a timeline which marks the beginning or end of a transition / a place where SOMETHING happens
46. The first CGI feature-length movie to gross more than $1 billion
47. Which of the 7 steps of The Process of Animation is used to create the story?
48. To undo an action you've just done you can use
49. The term "Cel" in cel animation comes from:
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends