Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Animal Cell with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Animal Cell MCQ
1. This is where DNA is stored
2. This organelle turns food into energy
3. This organelle provides a protective cover. It allows things in and out of the cell.
4. This organelle turns radiant energy into sugar. This is where photosynthesis occurs.
5. What is a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another?
6. What receives materials from the ER, packages them, and sends them to other parts of the cell?
7. What controls activities of the cell and contains DNA?
8. What stores water, food, and wastes in some animal cells?
9. What produces most of the cell’s energy?
10. What are the protein factories of the cell?
11. What contains chemicals that break down food particles and worn out cell parts?
12. What includes everything found inside of the cell membrane except for the nucleus?
13. What separates the inside of the cell from the outside environment and lets some materials pass in and out of the cell?
14. What gives the cell its shape and provides strength?
15. Acts like a gatekeeper- allowing some materials to pass through it, but not others.
16. Which organelle is responsible for releasing the stored energy within the plant and animal cell.
17. Where the genetic material is found in the cell
18. A gel-like fluid it takes up most of the space inside the cell.
19. A storage structure- in an animal cell there are many small ones, but in a plant cell there is just one large one.
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends