Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Android with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
2. Android Is Developed By
4. Which Programming Language Is Used For Android Application Development?
5. Android Web Browser is based on
6. In Which Directory XML Layout Files Are Stored
7. Which company developed android?
8. Which among these are NOT a part of Android’s native libraries?
9. What is the name of the program that converts Java byte code into Dalvik byte code?
10. What was the first phone released that ran the Android OS?
11. When did Google purchase Android?
12. Android is based on which kernel?
13. What is contained within the manifest xml file?
14. What does the src folder contain?
15. What is the parent class of all Activity widgets?
16. What Activity method you use to retrieve a reference to an Android view by using the id attribute of a resource XML?
17. Android is a linux based operating system?
18. What was Google’s main business motivation for supporting Android?
19. What method you should override to use Android menu system?
21. What is the difference between margin and padding in android layout?
22. What is the name of the class used by Intent to store additional information?
24. What is the latest Android?
25. What language used in Android Studio?
26. Which Android permission you should add to allow your application to read the device’s address book?
27. What does this code do? Intent intent = new Intent(); intent.setAction(Intent.ACTION_VIEW); intent.setData(android.net.Uri.parse("http://www.androidatc.com")); startActivity(intent);
28. What does the Android project folder “res/” contain?
29. What is not true about the AndroidManifest.xml file?
30. The android library that provides access to UI pre-built elements such as buttons, lists, views etc. is
31. When developing for the Android OS, Java bytecode is compiled into what?
32. Which among the following are part of "Application" layer of Android Architecture
33. Android is a ___________
34. If your application is throwing exception android.content.ActivityNotFoundException, which of the following could resolve the problem?
35. Select a component which is NOT part of Android architecture.
36. An ________ is the entry point for interacting with the user.
37. ConstraintLayout is a layout that defines the position for each view based on constraints to sibling views and the parent layout.
38. OnStart() method represents
39. What changes are made when you add a second Activity to your app by choosing File > New > Activity and an Activity template? Choose one:
40. Which of the following Android View sub-classes uses the WebKit rendering engine to display web pages?
41. Gradle is the build system used in Android Studio. It builds, tests, runs, and packages your apps
42. Most of UI is defined in............ files
43. Andorid doesnt make any assumptions about a device's screen size,resolution,chipset
44. What does the .apk extension stands for
45. During an activity life cycle, what is the first callback method invoked by the system?
46. While Java or Kotlin source files stored in ....
47. On 7 May 2019, Google announced that the Kotlin programming language is now its preferred language for Android app developers.
48. What year did Andy leave Danger to form Android Inc.?
49. What was the touch screen-less Android device prototype known as?
50. How much was Android Inc. bought for by Google in 2005?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends