Android MCQ Computer ScienceAttempt now to check your rank among 32 students! 50 Questions 30 Mins
Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Android with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
13. What Activity method you use to retrieve a reference to an Android view by using the id attribute of a resource XML?
17. What does the following line of code achieve?
Intent intent = new Intent(FirstActivity.this, SecondActivity.class );
20. Which among the following are part of "Application" layer of Android Architecture
23. The android library that provides access to UI pre-built elements such as buttons, lists, views etc. is
27. What is the name of the program that converts Java byte code into Dalvik byte code?
31. Which of the following is a Java call-back method invoked when a view is clicked?
32. Which of the following Android View sub-classes uses the WebKit rendering engine to display web pages?
33. If your application is throwing exception android.content.ActivityNotFoundException, which of the following could resolve the problem?
35. What does this code do?
Intent intent = new Intent(); intent.setAction(Intent.ACTION_VIEW); intent.setData(android.net.Uri.parse("https://www.example.com")); startActivity(intent);
41. During an activity life cycle, what is the first callback method invoked by the system?
43. Which Android permission you should add to allow your application to read the device’s address book?
47. A layout that defines the position for each view based on constraints to sibling views and the parent layout
48. Consider the following code: Check Which of the following is correct about the code above?
Intent intent = new Intent(); intent.setAction(Intent.ACTION_VIEW); intent.setData(android.net.Uri.parse("https://www.mcqpoint.com")); startActivity(intent);