Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Analog Electronics with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Analog Electronics MCQ
1. Which of the following statements is false?
2. Negative feedback in an amplifier
3. A hole in a semiconductor is defined as
5. MOSFET can be used as a
6. What is an energy gap?
7. In an OP-amp differentiator
9. The current gain of a bipolar transistor drops at high frequencies because of
10. Which of the following oscillators is suitable for frequencies in the range of mega hertz?
11. Thermal runaway is not possible in FET because as the temperature of FET increases
12. In a transistor leakage current mainly depends on
13. The diode current equation is not applicable in ____________
14. The cascade amplifier is a multistage configuration of
15. What will happen if doping of an intrinsic semiconductor with pentavalent impurity atom ?
16. The early effect in a bipolar junction transistor is caused by
17. The current gain of a BJT is
18. The efficiency of a full wave rectifier using centre tapped transformer is twice that in full wave bridge rectifier.
19. In a CE amplifier the input impedance is equal to the ratio of
20. A change in the value of the emitter resistance Re in a differential amplifier
21. In a CB amplifier the maximum efficiency could be
22. In a half wave rectifier, the input sine wave is 250sin100 ᴨt Volts. The output ripple frequency of rectifier will be __________
23. A 10 V power supply would use which filter capacitor?
24. An RC oscillator uses
25. Which power amplifier can deliver maximum load power?
26. In a common emitter, unbypassed resister provides
27. Voltage Series (feedback also called series-shunt feedback) results in
28. Colpitts oscillator consists of _____ capacitor and _______ inductor
29. The abbreviation PIV in the case of a diode stands for ____________
30. The bandwidth of an RF tuned amplifier is dependent on
31. A voltage with square waveform having values of +5V and 0V is
32. The threshold voltage of a diode at Antarctica and India were found to be V1 and V2 respectively. Which of the following relations between V1 and V2 hold good?
33. An exponential amplifier has diode in feedback path.
34. To protect the diodes in a rectifier and capacitor input filter circuit it is necessary to use
35. Reverse collector saturation current ICBO is __________
36. The coupling capacitor in amplifier circuits
37. The effective channel length of a MOSFET in a saturation decreases with increase in
38. For high frequencies a capacitor like
39. Which of the following power amplifiers has highest efficiency?
40. The input voltage for starting oscillations in an oscillator is caused by
41. In a push pull circuit
42. In a half wave diode rectifier circuit the current flows in the load circuit for
43. How is BJT used as a faster switch?
44. The encapsulation of transistor is necessary for
45. What is the condition if no external potential energy is applied to the PN junction then diode ?
46. A buffer amplifier should have
47. The units of transistor h parameters h11 and h22 are
48. Whenever load is coupled class A amplifier through transformer efficiency
49. In a CE amplifier drives a low load resistance directly the result will be
50. The ideal characteristics of a stabilizer is
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends