Following are some of the multiple choice questions on the Agile Scrum with answers that will help the students in developing their knowledge.
Agile Scrum MCQ
1. When can a Sprint be canceled?
2. Product Backlog should be ordered on the basis of?
3. Which of the following is delivered at the end of the Sprint?
5. What does a BurnDown Chart display?
6. Who should necessarily attend the Daily Standup meeting?
7. Who can be the best user proxy?
8. What happens when all the Sprint Items cannot be completed?
9. What are the responsibilities of Scrum Master?
10. Iterative development is NOT a good idea for?
11. What is done during a Sprint Review Meeting?
12. What are the roles in Scrum?
13. What should be the size of the Development Team?
14. How should user stories be written?
15. Which backlog contains user stories a team may be working on?
16. When the Sprint is over?
17. What is an MVP in Agile
18. What is a key concept behind Agile?
19. What is recommended size for The Development Team (within the Scrum Team)?
20. Demo involves which Agile & Scrum values?
21. Customer collaboration is -
22. Agile manifesto communicates about Agile -
23. If Waterfall is plan driven, then Scrum is:
24. All barriers, impediments and interferences are removed by
25. Who is responsible for defining features, managing input from end-users and managing stakeholders?
26. According to the Scrum Guide, a Scrum Team should be...
27. In Kanban, what is the idea of WIP?
28. What are the official ceremonies in Scrum (according to Scrum Guide)?
Sprint Planning, Daily, Sprint Review, Refinement and Sprint Retrospective
Sprint Planning, Daily, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
Sprint Planning, Weekly, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
Sprint Planning, Weekly, Refinement, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
29. ... over processes and tools
30. What questions should be answered in the stand-up meeting?
31. We should add ... when we create a user story.
32. User story is small, detailed and specific while ... is big, coarse-grained and sketchy.
33. Working software over ...
34. . In SAFe®, which two items belong in the Team Backlog?
35. There was an Issue In your project and your manager kept asking “why?’ several times. What is he doing?
36. In Scrum, when is a Sprint Over?
37. In an Agile environment, what is the main responsibility of a tester?
38. What is the goal of a daily scrum (standup)?
39. How long should a daily scrum/stand-up take?
40. Who is responsible for ensuring that the scrum values and pillars are adhered to at all times?
41. To do Agile what is most needed?
42. What is the ideal sprint length?
43. Which of these isn't a sprint event?
44. How many Pillars define Scrum?
45. What is the best contributor to a great team?
46. Who decides the Sprint Backlog?
47. Which of the following is the most important aspect when assembling an agile team?
48. Which of these is not a scrum pillar?
49. How development is done in Scrum?
50. How many values define Scrum?
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends