About this Quiz
This Circulatory system Class 4 MCQ test contains random 30 Objective Questions. You have select one correct answer among given options.
Circulatory system Class 4 MCQ With Answers
1. How many types of blood vessels are in our body?
2. ______________ are the smallest blood vessels.
3. ______________ are the second largest blood vessel.
4. What is the Circulatory System also known as?
- The heart
- Cardiovascular System
- Nervous System
5. What do Red-Blood cells do?
- Carry oxygen from the lungs to the body cells and transport carbon dioxide from the cells back to the lungs
- keeps blood flowing in one direction to the heart and prevent blood from flowing backwards
- Collects blood from the capillaries and drain it into the veins
- Bring nutriients to the cells and carries away waste materials.
6. What does Deoxygenated mean?
- Blood flow
- Water Flow
7. Which is the correct definition of the Circulatory system?
- The system fights disease so the body stays healthy.
- The system that circulates blood and oxygen through the body, consisting of the heart,blood vessels,and blood.
- Breaks down food into smaller pieces and absorbs those nutrients into the body.
- Provides shape and structure for the body.
8. The heart has ___ chambers.
9. What does the circulatory system do?
- pumps blood through the whole body
- pumps blood to the brain
- pumps blood to the lungs
- pumps blood
10. What does blood do?
- Carries Water to cells
- Carries Oxygen to cells
- Carries Food to cells
- All of the above
11. Carbon dioxide is considered a _________________
- fun party favor
12. Arteries carry oxygen rich blood away from the heart.
13. What is the heart ?
- meaty organ
- a small metal spike with a broadened flat head,
- organ of soft nervous tissue
- muscular organ
14. Veins carry oxygen poor blood back to the heart.
15. What function does the heart do?
- Protects organs and produces red blood cells.
- Generates heat.
- Breaks down food into nutrients.
- The heart is a pump, which moves the blood. The arteries and veins are the pipes where the blood flows.
16. Arteries, veins, and capillaries are three types of __________
- heart valves
- blood vessels
Enjoyed the Quiz. Share this with friends